Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: DeLoreans In The Wild! Post your pics here

My VIN:    10442

Club(s):   (PNDC)

A Packer Backer!
    Attached Images

My VIN:    10777

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I was chatting last night with a friend about this sort of thing. He mentioned taking his 63 Ford pick-up to the dump, or out to get a load of whatever, and buddy stops him to tell him all about his truck being rare or whatever. My friend just uses it as an A to B car though. And believes that's what all of your vehicles basically boil down to be....... UNLESS..... they are unique. And his simple way of describing how you might determine who has something unique? If you're standing on an overpass watching cars whiz by, and car after car after truck go by... and they are all the same... until along comes something unique. The DeLorean fits that description. But some guy that pampers a $60k brand new truck... guess what? Zoom, zoom, zoom... you just bought something that no one is going to give another glance from the overpass. You'd be better off buying an '86 Testarossa (spelling?) with that same money. It'd be much more likely to be something different. And a lot less likely that in 3-4 years, your car has lost 85% of it's value.
    Exactly how I feel. The DeLorean is so unique and such a sexy car that I really am not interested in anything else car-wise.

My VIN:    5144

Club(s):   (AZ-D)

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    Wonder if anyone has actually had a random chance sighting of a DeLorean, in a DeLorean? Bet that's not something that happens more than once a year. - play the powerball!

In 2004 I was driving my Delorean in Indiana, east on route 30, east of I65.

A DeLorean pulled up next to me, he did not signal but pulled in to a gas station at the next road.

I did not get to stop and talk to him because it was out in the cornfields and the next road was a ways ahead.

Two months later I was driving my DeLorean in Oak Forest, IL heading south on Route 50 and spotted a DeLorean at a spot light turning north onto route 50.
    FAST IS FUN !

Quote Originally Posted by beernpizzalover View Post
    A Packer Backer!
    That was photoshopped from the Sunstar model as discussed in this thread, not a DeLorean spotted in the wild...

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    That was photoshopped from the Sunstar model as discussed in this thread, not a DeLorean spotted in the wild...
    No way dude, it's completely legit!
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    10442

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Could be. But a friend of mine sent it to me - and he used to live in Wisconsin...

Quote Originally Posted by beernpizzalover View Post
    Could be. But a friend of mine sent it to me - and he used to live in Wisconsin...
    no, not "could be". It totally is photoshopped. I promise. If you google enough you can find the website of the company that did it for a PR stunt. That there is a PS on top of the original PS.
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    4494

Club(s):  

Not quite in the wild, but caught by my works official twitter feed;

Parked at work

Had the afternoon off to fix the car then was called back into work, so the lazy parking is a product of arriving after (most) people have already gone home! Bit annoyed they called me out on the parking when I'm here on my afternoon off...

My VIN:    17082

Club(s):   (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    no, not "could be". It totally is photoshopped. I promise. If you google enough you can find the website of the company that did it for a PR stunt. That there is a PS on top of the original PS.
    You don't have to Google that much. Here is a link.
    - Devon

83 Canadian Spec - Manual, Grey, Fixed Pulls, Flat Hood

Quote Originally Posted by LordFly View Post
    You don't have to Google that much. Here is a link.
    How thoughtful of you!
    1-800-273-8255

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast