FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: DeLoreans In The Wild! Post your pics here

My VIN:    Sold: 04254

Front Royal, VA

This was out front of a little local service garage on a Sunday.
    IMG_1347.jpgIMG_1348.jpgIMG_1351.jpgIMG_1352.jpgIMG_1353.jpgIMG_1558.jpg
    In search of VIN 04254

In search of VIN 04254

Another from Alexandria, VA

In search of VIN 04254

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Las Vegas, Downtown Summerlin, 11/17

Spotted at Downtown Summerlin in Las Vegas on 11/17.
    VIN 10143
    Licence plate [Classic Rod] ?328

I was at Downtown Summerlin with my Delorean at the same time, and right after I left a friend texted me asking if it was me. I said yes, then they sent me a pictue and I said no! This one was on the other side of the parking lot, the timing/location was just a coincidence.
    I'm fairly confident I've seen this car somewhere else once before, but I don't know who the owner is.
    Attached Images
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Las Vegas, Nellis AFB

On Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV.
    I know the owner of this one, but not the VIN. He just bought it very recently from DMC Midwest, and I spotted it the day after he had it delivered.
    Attached Images
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Vin 2013, Las Vegas, NV

I met another owner at a car gathering this morning. I didn't see his until he approached me and asked a question that indicated he had knowledge of Deloreans so I asked is he had one and he pointed yeah, that one right over there is mine.

He's owned it since 1983! It had a Lotus engine swap.
    Vin 2013 (Jun 81)

The first 4 pictures are his car, the last one is mine in the foreground with his in the background.

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    I met another owner at a car gathering this morning. I didn't see his until he approached me and asked a question that indicated he had knowledge of Deloreans so I asked is he had one and he pointed yeah, that one right over there is mine.

Vin 2013 (Jun 81)

The first 4 pictures are his car, the last one is mine in the foreground with his in the background.
    Nice! I see it is a Turbo as well.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post

Vin 2013 (Jun 81)

haha that owners crazy although I admit it will be easier to do maintenance on that engine with the orientation it is in in the delorean as opposed to an esprit. Awesome engine swap and even more awesome the owner is still rocking it. From those photos you can see alot of very small details of other work that was done, esp some in the interior and some of the weird badging removal and the V* badging on the rear fascia. Cool!

My VIN:    3937

This car isn't necessarily "in the wild" to me, because it's mine, but it was apparently a big treat for some other car guys when I dropped by their show right at the end of the season.

I just happened to see this video one of them made and thought I'd share. Fun to see people's reactions to something many of us take a little for granted after the novelty has worn off.

Minty fresh... I like the sound of that!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    10350 & 2083 SEARCHING FOR VIN#16664

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Cup holder?

Great video. Always looking for a good cup holder idea...would like to see what your entails. Ha.
    ---------------------------------
    SEARCHING FOR VIN #16664
    ---------------------------------

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast