FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Official Binnacle Update Thread

I really love the recovered binnacles. Better than the stock. I almost wish that 1258s was f-cked up so I could justify getting one. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep taking care of it and wait for nature to take its course...
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    16893

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    I really love the recovered binnacles. Better than the stock. I almost wish that 1258s was f-cked up so I could justify getting one. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep taking care of it and wait for nature to take its course...
    If yours is black I can certainly arrange a trade for my cracked one so that you have what you are looking for

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    If it's grey, I would be more than happy to trade my slightly cracked one for your's.

Cheers
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    If it's grey, I would be more than happy to trade my slightly cracked one for your's.

Cheers
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by RammJaeger View Post
    If yours is black I can certainly arrange a trade for my cracked one so that you have what you are looking for
    "almost"
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    00778 and Formerly 06770.

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    But on black you can do a bunch of neat things.

Got any pics??

I've actually found it quite difficult to buy a recovered binnacle. Vendors don't seem to carry binnacles ready to sell and the prices aren't consistent. For those of you who have purchased binnacles, were you able to buy them off the shelf, or did you have to first remove yours and ship it to your preferred vendor? What did you pay?

I'm assuming that DMC Houston, California, Midwest, Northwest and Florida would use different upholsterers to recover their binnacles. Does one vendor provide a better recovered binnacle then others?

If DMC Houston can't provide perfect binnacles, surely the binnacles would be good enough to be recovered. They should use the less than perfect binnacles as a base for their vendors to recover them. Thus negating owners needing to take off theirs to have them recovered.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6