FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please help me

Please help me

Well short history first, the car is a 1981 with 4500 miles on it. The car was painted by the dealership before purchase. The car was sat and not been cranked since at least 1994. The car has sat in the florida sun for about 5 years and now the paint is faded in most places and flaking off on the rear. None of the fluids were drained out before storing the car. The car was taken to a foreign specialty shop whom said the injectors of course must be replaced. Neither me nor my family has the money anymore to fix the car and we want to sell it. I am very motivated to sell this car but I dont want to just give it away so please if you are going to make an offer please be respectful. I know that cars needs some serious TLC but it still holds some value due to the very low miles. I have posted some pictures for you to review. If you want other pictures please let me know. It may take a few days to get to taking them as I am a trooper and work nights and the car is about 25 minutes south of me. Please help me out, I know there is somebody on here whom would be interested in this car. I also have a large amount of orginial parts still in the original packaging for sale with the car.
    Attached Images

My VIN:    Formerly 2744

Club(s):   (DCF) (DMCNE)

Welcome to the board. You might want to give this a once over to determine the value of your car http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?37...#8221;-threads

The people on this board are very helpful, so if you have any questions, ask away!

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Welcome to the forum.
    Do you have the VIN of the car?
    You should find someone interested about your car here or maybe on eBay?
    Anyway, good luck with your sale

Thank you for posting that, I reviewed the post and I feel very comfortable saying this car is a project car, the interior is in good shape just needs the headliner redone. I would like to get 8000 for the car and 2000 for the parts, we have body parts as well. I have a list of the parts I can fax to you if your interested.

Last 4 of Vin are 3935

My VIN:    SCEDT26T5BD06996

Club(s):   (DMA)

Details of the parts will be needed. Especially with a $2000 price tag. Where in Florida?
    "He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man"
    - William Shakespeare

If you give me a few days j can get details on the parts, the car was in Pensacola Florida but now it's in macon georgia

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by congerz83 View Post
    Details of the parts will be needed. Especially with a $2000 price tag. Where in Florida?
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsmith487 View Post
    If you give me a few days j can get details on the parts, the car was in Pensacola Florida but now it's in macon georgia
    I'll be in Macon this week, be nice to know what parts you have.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Some pictures of the frame and underbody of the car will help you to sell it more quickly.

Is there any rust on the frame?

--buddy

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Cool looking Delorean! I'm not that far away from you in Fernandina Beach.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast