FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Toronto St. Patricks Day Parade

My VIN:    17076

Club(s):   (DOI)

Toronto St. Patricks Day Parade

For any Ontario Delorean Owner who has not received an email from ODOC or seen the post on our Facebook Group... the club will be gathering the Deloreans together on March 11 on St. George Street in Toronto. Time will be between 10AM and 10:30 AM

Parade Position is e50.

Come on out and watch 300,000 Irish Canadians go crazy about Deloreans!

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Hey guys - as a former Torontonian, I was really hoping to get my parents out to the parade for some pictures of you. Unfortunately they did not oblige and I was hoping one of you could post some!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

Quietly enjoying ownership Cory W's Avatar

My VIN:    4692

Quote Originally Posted by jawn101 View Post
    Hey guys - as a former Torontonian, I was really hoping to get my parents out to the parade for some pictures of you. Unfortunately they did not oblige and I was hoping one of you could post some!
    Hey, that's cool...I never knew you lived up here!

Are you on Facebook? Our official photographer, Grant Thomas, took a phenomenal set of photos (as he always does!)

I should also add that our official club Videographer, Brian MacKenzie, was there and has released some preview footage on YouTube. This is the same person who made the 20 minute video featuring the Ontario DeLorean Owner's Club (ODOC) and myself last year.

I didn't make it, personally. Horrible flu going around here got me that weekend, and the car has turned out less than ready to go this season. That should be rectified this week, as I'll FINALLY have some spare time!

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Cory W View Post
    Hey, that's cool...I never knew you lived up here!

Are you on Facebook? Our official photographer, Grant Thomas, took a phenomenal set of photos (as he always does!)

I should also add that our official club Videographer, Brian MacKenzie, was there and has released some preview footage on YouTube. This is the same person who made the 20 minute video featuring the Ontario DeLorean Owner's Club (ODOC) and myself last year.

I didn't make it, personally. Horrible flu going around here got me that weekend, and the car has turned out less than ready to go this season. That should be rectified this week, as I'll FINALLY have some spare time!
    Those pics are great Cory! I love the ones in front of the ROM crystal, the cars really seem to "fit in" there. Used to live quite close to there and walk to it frequently. Well, I lived there before the crystal went up but have been back several times since.

I bet that Rosedale is where the D would have been seen most when it was new, luxury item that it was. Cool to see them back there

Thanks for sharing!
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

Banned

~~~~~~~~~

thanks, you right have nice day