FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fighting Games?

Fighting Games?

I'm sorry is this is way off topic, but does anyone here play any Fighting games besides me? Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken? I just picked up Street Fighter X Tekken, and it is very awesome!

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

I've got Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe on Xbox 360, but I haven't played it in over a year...
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

Hmm, would Super Smash Brothers count? If so, I am into that. I never was into Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, especially Mortal Kombat cuz of the excessive gore and violence. I did play Primal Rage a long time ago though on my Genesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    Hmm, would Super Smash Brothers count? If so, I am into that. I never was into Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, especially Mortal Kombat cuz of the excessive gore and violence. I did play Primal Rage a long time ago though on my Genesis.
    It sure does! Super Smash Bros, is an awesome game! I love it.

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

+1. the N64 version is way better than any others. i logged hundreds of hours battling friends in college.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

My VIN:    4534

Smash bros on 300% damage, 99 lives, and 4 players. It's hilarious and fast paced.

Other than that I've played and collected most of the Mortal Kombat series. I don't have an Xbox 360 though so none of the latest.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Z View Post
    Smash bros on 300% damage, 99 lives, and 4 players. It's hilarious and fast paced.

Other than that I've played and collected most of the Mortal Kombat series. I don't have an Xbox 360 though so none of the latest.
    A few times in Melee, I've tried the Sudden Death where it's all computer players with only poisonous and super mushrooms. So, the results can be different when it's either a big guy or a tiny one flying into the sky. Course, the smaller guys have a better chance in flying. Too bad in Melee you couldn't combine more than one mode together to get more hilarious results.

My VIN:    4534

Is Smash Bros on the Wii an online game? It's been a very long time since I played it but I think we should arrange a DMCTalk tournament
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

haha, if there were only two of us, my friend and i would set it on 2 level 9 Pikachus with 99 lives and normal damage, set the only items to 'beam swords' and beat the living fuck out of those damn pokemon for a couple hours straight.

we got reeeally good at it.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

Is Smash Bros on the Wii an online game? It's been a very long time since I played it but I think we should arrange a DMCTalk tournament
    Yeah, I think Brawl is an online game so people can play against each other without having to invite four friends to their houses all the time, although I personally think inviting friends on over the best thing when it comes to enjoying games with them. I don't have a Wii though so I wouldn't be able to play. I just have Melee and the N64.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast