FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide Scavenger Hunt for Charity Please help!

Thanks everyone. Especially Mark who let an infidel enter the sacrosanct. You'll be pleased to know that your answers to my request bumped the team onto the leader board for the first time.

The organisers are adjusting the points for each task hopefully in favour of the people not in Austin TX (for SXSW or Stevie Ray Vaughn). So we're not sure if we made the daily prize.

For those interested, some links:

Main Scavenger Hunt incl. links to list of tasks and leadboard http://scavenger.freelancer.com/

Our Team: WearTheFoxHat resides on Twitter, Facebook and even Google+ (see task #8 <- that's eight - you're forum makes that into a smiley which causes havoc in phone numbers like 678 lol)

The task you so kindly helped with was #40 which I quoted up there somewhere ^^^

The charity the team selected (some teams are doing it for money ) is http://www.snehalaya.org/

Thanks all - I'm sure most teams who tried it gave up on that task especially the bonus points Shout out for Mark C!!!

And DeLorean? Well, I'm British so to me it was just a waste of taxpayers' pounds. But having seen and touched one, if I ever have any money I've gotta get me one of those! So make sure you keep yours in mint condition for me - ALL of you

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Now you can't go through all of that and not show us the photo !!
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Pictures later (I'm out of time this morning) but I thought you'd like to see the news120320_News.jpg

Our team is WearTheFoxHat (say that with an english accent thinking about WTF). The team got to #3 on the leader board now at #4 but they won yesterday' daily prize of $1,000 so far so good.
    Last edited by brit0n; 03-21-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Pictures (hover over thumbnails for file names which are self-explanatory)
    Attached Images

Mark's is one of the nicest cars in the area; you picked a good one.

(Do you get extra points for a picture taken with multiple cars? We are having a small get-to-gether on Saturday with between 1-6 cars, weather dependent)

(p.s. I'm an ex-pat also)
    Dermot

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

He's also one of the nicest guy's around too.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

(Do you get extra points for a picture taken with multiple cars? We are having a small get-to-gether on Saturday with between 1-6 cars, weather dependent)

(p.s. I'm an ex-pat also)
    I chose a good one? I think Mark chose me - it's beautiful but I can't compare as it's the only one I've seen "in the flesh".

I assume that's the meet in Calhoun GA? I don't know but I'll ask the Team Leader. It isn't on the task list but you never know.

(Ex-pat? It's so long since I was actually resident in the UK, I have no idea what I am - been resident in too many places and continents. Certainly here is home!)

We'll take one and post it here on Saturday. What you do with it is up to you...

Personally I think it should be 30 points x # of cars
    Dermot

We'll take one and post it here on Saturday. What you do with it is up to you...

Personally I think it should be 30 points x # of cars
    That's wonderful! Please remember to include the logo (I did mine by sticking two letter sized cards together so I attach the two halves - the full one is already on here somewhere). I just checked the mileage and I could get more points (definite ones) with that amount of driving!

I'm still trying to get someone who can take a couple of pics in Atlanta (Google office and Capitol - can't think of any other recognisable landmarks) and at Stone Mountain (the world's largest bas-relief - the Confederate heroes), but it looks like I have to head for mid-town and then go on. Any takers? (Rather off-topic with that one )

That is a fantastic tint job! Where did he get it done?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast