FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Photos of my fusebox/relay/circuit breaker area-Have some questions on mods, updates

My VIN:    03572

You just need to remove two screws you see when you pull two relays from that bank. Then the whole bank of relays will tilt up to do any work that needs to be done.

I don't think the AUX (MAIN) relays ever go bad. Those are rated for 70 amps and in our cars the current is way less than that.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    You just need to remove two screws you see when you pull two relays from that bank. Then the whole bank of relays will tilt up to do any work that needs to be done.

I don't think the AUX (MAIN) relays ever go bad. Those are rated for 70 amps and in our cars the current is way less than that.
    Thanks for the tip Dave! I did the change, everything appears to work fine...I'll be getting in touch with you in the near future on those relays...

Josh Q

My VIN:    16409

Josh,

Now that you've done the wire mod to the lambda relay socket, consider getting Dave's solid state relay for that too. I've got several of his solid state relays.
    Chris Miles

For Better or Worse I own a DeLorean!
    1983 Grey Manual, VIN #16409, Fresno, California

Quote Originally Posted by Chris 16409 View Post
    Josh,

Now that you've done the wire mod to the lambda relay socket, consider getting Dave's solid state relay for that too. I've got several of his solid state relays.
    On my list...just not at the very top....but I will get to buying them soon...trying to pace myself...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2