FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Current DeLorean's for sale in canada?

Current DeLorean's for sale in canada?

I am wondering if there are any current deloreans for sale in canada...there is a couple on the kijiji system but is there others available?.

My VIN:    4266, Previously 11056

There was one for sale on autotrader.ca (the only one at the moment) in Ontario. And there are 2 different ones listed on the ODOC's website at ODOC's Marketplace

You also may be able to get in contact with the ODOC members as there are other cars for sale that may not be listed on the site. Hope that helps. The cars in Canada are usually more expensive than their american counterparts but the hassle of importation has already been handled. Sometimes though, the amount of money saved by importing is worth it.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Kukem; 03-29-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Autotrader.ca car appears to be gone now.

My VIN:    17076

Club(s):   (DOI)

There are 9 cars currently for sale in ODOC records.. most asking between $35,000 to $43,000.

Yeah thats much more then i will pay.I am looking to buy at 15-20k or so... needing most updates,interior work,ect.Not looking for fully restored cars.I am ready to buy today.

My VIN:    17097 Canadian Edition

Club(s):   (DOI)

There is a 12K car for sale too. A couple of us went out to see it a few weeks ago. It's pretty sad. Needs more or less a full restoration depending on your level of mechanical expertise. It's not driveable right now. It's a major project car. Do you have a couple of years of your spare time available????

........Mike.......

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by micmak View Post
    There is a 12K car for sale too. A couple of us went out to see it a few weeks ago. It's pretty sad. Needs more or less a full restoration depending on your level of mechanical expertise. It's not driveable right now. It's a major project car. Do you have a couple of years of your spare time available????

........Mike.......
    Mike,

pictures and location?
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    Mike,

pictures and location?
    http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ357044358

Not much in the way of pics.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    And it was pretty rough eh? 12k for a car that doesn't drive and needs frame work. Yeah right.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

I am aware of that car...and have had zero luck getting further info or pics via email...however did speak on the phone and from what i hear is in need of major work,frame,interior,engine,front bumper replacement,crumple tube replacement,etc.He does apparently have more parts for it though including the crumple tube replacement.More of a project car then i want and really hard to buy without further pictures.

My VIN:    3937

Isn't that the Owen Sound car I found a while back? I didn't get a chance to look at it as the owner wasn't home the day I went for a visit, but later on he mentioned the main hurdle was a fuel line leak, that might require the body coming off the frame albeit even slightly to replace it. I didn't realize it needed frame repairs and all this other stuff.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast