FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Current DeLorean's for sale in canada?

1-800-273-8255

Looking delorean for sale canada

Let me know

My VIN:    17076

Club(s):   (DOI)

If anyone is located east of Toronto an ODOC Member is selling his car for $18,000.

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Quote Originally Posted by 17076 View Post
    If anyone is located east of Toronto an ODOC Member is selling his car for $18,000.
    Which one is that?
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

My VIN:    2585

Time for an introduction?

Hey everyone,

Yes this is the car that was located in Owen Sound which has now moved to Georgetown. I used to be a little more active member of the forum back on dmctalk.com and then life and work got in the way. This car was listed on that forum as a stay away car and written off by everyone. I was young and ambitious, the price was right and a road trip to fort Lauderdale took place. Just before getting the car I had just got a job with a bigger company who has kept me rather busy since....that was over 5 years ago.

At the start of this year I finally got the car moved to my house in Georgetown. A friend suggested listing it for sale to see what happens. We listed it at a high price knowing how everyone low balls and talks you down aiming for 10k. The front frame extension was worth $1400 alone along with a new windsheild $500, headlight assemblies,, steering column, new uncracked binnacle, seat belts, fuel pump kit and a few other odds and ends.

The condition of the car doesn't scare me. In less than a year I did a body off to my Sterling Sebring, restored the chassis, welded in new floor pans, firewall, new steering and a disk brake conversion. The body is now back on and being rewired. Jason and Mike saw this car sitting on blocks a few months ago. Last month we drove the chassis alone out of the garage and a couple hours later drove it with the body on back in the garage. I hope to bring it to an ODOC meeting next year pending my schedule which is looking like another busy year.

On the other hand a busy year means $$ for restoring Deloreans ;-) Keep me in mind if you have parts for sale, I'll need nearly everything :-)

-Brian

My VIN:    17097 Canadian Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Laser-B View Post
    Hey everyone,

Yes this is the car that was located in Owen Sound which has now moved to Georgetown. I used to be a little more active member of the forum back on dmctalk.com and then life and work got in the way. This car was listed on that forum as a stay away car and written off by everyone. I was young and ambitious, the price was right and a road trip to fort Lauderdale took place. Just before getting the car I had just got a job with a bigger company who has kept me rather busy since....that was over 5 years ago.

At the start of this year I finally got the car moved to my house in Georgetown. A friend suggested listing it for sale to see what happens. We listed it at a high price knowing how everyone low balls and talks you down aiming for 10k. The front frame extension was worth $1400 alone along with a new windsheild $500, headlight assemblies,, steering column, new uncracked binnacle, seat belts, fuel pump kit and a few other odds and ends.

The condition of the car doesn't scare me. In less than a year I did a body off to my Sterling Sebring, restored the chassis, welded in new floor pans, firewall, new steering and a disk brake conversion. The body is now back on and being rewired. Jason and Mike saw this car sitting on blocks a few months ago. Last month we drove the chassis alone out of the garage and a couple hours later drove it with the body on back in the garage. I hope to bring it to an ODOC meeting next year pending my schedule which is looking like another busy year.

On the other hand a busy year means $$ for restoring Deloreans ;-) Keep me in mind if you have parts for sale, I'll need nearly everything :-)

-Brian
    Hey Brian, Good to see you on here. Keep us up to date on your progress. We would all like to see you WITH your car at ODOC events next year. I was talking to a guy at the Brit show in Sept who talked about you. I didn't catch his name, but he was very pleased to hear that you had made contact with us and that you came to the Tech day and had dinner with us that night. He said that at that moment you were in China with Madonna! You poor guy!!!!! Anyway, good to hear that you are getting some work done on the car. Looking forward to seeing your car again next season to see your progress with it.

......Mike......

My VIN:    3937

Let me know if you're back up Grey-Bruce county way, Brian. I got to talk to your Mom and see your car only while it had the tarp on it. Feel free to pop by if you're in Port Elgin... garage stays nice and toasty and the beer frig isn't far away.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4