FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Delorean Artwork... finally done!

My VIN:    10718

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Society6 is offering free shipping again, but only until midnight tomorrow. Unlike previous promotions, in order to take advantage of the free shipping, you'll need to click on the link below.

http://society6.com/geoffombao?promo=a4a212

*Offer excludes Framed Art Prints and Stretched Canvases.

Sorry for the late notice... they sent me the notice about the promotion a few days ago, but I only saw the email today.

I need to start making some new artwork... posting about shipping deals is getting boring. :-)

My VIN:    01955

Got my T-Shirt last week, looks great! Colour looks a little washed out, but I think it's the fabric. Mrs reckons it looks perfect.

Will keep my eye on any other styles!

Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    Got my T-Shirt last week, looks great! Colour looks a little washed out, but I think it's the fabric. Mrs reckons it looks perfect.

Will keep my eye on any other styles!
    Thanks for the update... glad you like!

My VIN:    4267

Club(s):  

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDMC12 View Post
    Great... I hope you like it. My iPhone broke today, so I'll be getting a new phone, and a new skin for the back.
    I got my case a few weeks ago - the graphic looks really nice. People are persistently amazed by the fact I manged to find a DeLorean iPhone case...

Hey Matt... glad you like your case. Hope you get a lot of use out of it!

FYI: Society6 is offering free shipping again... the promo expires Sept. 16, at midnight Pacific Time, and excludes framed art prints and stretched canvases. To take advantage of the offer, you have to click on the link below:

http://society6.com/geoffombao?promo=1716b3

Also, I wanted to share a something new that I'm working on (attached). New style that combines digital and hand drawing techniques. Now quite ready for sale yet… but hope to have some new art on the market soon.

Cheers!
    Attached Images

Greetings All,

FYI: I just completed a new piece that can be seen at the following link:

http://society6.com/geoffombao/Delorean-Cityscape_Print

I'm trying to move away from the highly graphic style of the pieces I did last year, and into a more sketchy look. As time permits, I'm going to explore/expand on this aesthetic direction… this one is hopefully the first of many.

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

- Geoff

Greetings All,

FYI: Society6 is running another promotion, available only by clicking on the link below. This time, it’s $5 OFF each product. The promo expires Nov. 11, 2012 at midnight (pacific time). Again, the offer is only valid by clicking this link:

http://society6.com/geoffombao?promo=1d0c21

Cheers!

- Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDMC12 View Post
    I just completed a new piece that can be seen at the following link:

http://society6.com/geoffombao/Delorean-Cityscape_Print

I'm trying to move away from the highly graphic style of the pieces I did last year, and into a more sketchy look. As time permits, I'm going to explore/expand on this aesthetic direction… this one is hopefully the first of many.
    Just saw this post today. I've been a fan of your work for a while, but this one really takes the cake. I definitely would love to see more designs headed in this direction. Is there any way you can get that in large print on a t-shirt or hoodie? Even just the DeLorean without the background. I saw some of the other apparel you have, but all the graphics seem to be small in size. Is this a site limitation or a personal preference? I'm more of a "loud and proud" kind of guy with what I wear, so I'd love to have this in large print on the back of a t-shirt or a hoodie, especially a zip-up one!

Quote Originally Posted by EMDF View Post
    Just saw this post today. I've been a fan of your work for a while, but this one really takes the cake. I definitely would love to see more designs headed in this direction. Is there any way you can get that in large print on a t-shirt or hoodie? Even just the DeLorean without the background. I saw some of the other apparel you have, but all the graphics seem to be small in size. Is this a site limitation or a personal preference? I'm more of a "loud and proud" kind of guy with what I wear, so I'd love to have this in large print on the back of a t-shirt or a hoodie, especially a zip-up one!
    Thanks for the kind words… I'm very glad you like my new work! I enjoy working in this "sketchy" style. I haven't had a lot of free time lately, but hope to further explore it in the coming months. I tried putting this piece on apparel, but I wasn't satisfied with the look; especially on the hoodie, because the zipper bisects the image. Just now I made it available as a laptop skin, and I think it turned out pretty nice.

I purposely made the graphics small on my tees. I thought some looked nice when sized up, but Society6 only allows one version of the artwork per tee, so I chose the small size. Also, they don't offer printing on the backs of tees/hoodies.

Let me know if you think a particular design would look good "loud and proud" on a tee. Perhaps I'll offer one or two up in that style in the future.

Cheers!

http://society6.com/geoffombao?promo=1d0c21

Greetings All,

Just a heads-up: Society6 is now offering throw pillows. I've created just a few Delorean designs for this new product (some didn't translate very well to the square format). Great for a dorm room, or man cave.

http://society6.com/geoffombao/pillows

Cheers,

- Geoff

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast