FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need a Back to the Future DeLorean forAug 4th event in North Ga - Help!

Need a Back to the Future DeLorean forAug 4th event in North Ga - Help!

Hi Y'all

I am helping gather people for a "Night at the Museum" event at the Tellus Museum in Cartersville, GA on August 4th and we are in need a Back to the Future mod'ed DeLorean.

Is there anyone in the area who d be willing to participate? We got someone who can play Doc Brown but alas the time machine is missing.

Its a fun event, we have people who come from Tenn. and other parts of Georgia for the event. If interested please just post back here. Thanks!
    Romulan Cmdr

Uh, I do believe time travel violates the Prime Directive. Look out for the Federation, they'll be all over your ass faster than you can say, "cloak the ship."

LoL, there are a few GA owners on these boards, maybe one will get back to you.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

The problem may be getting a BTTF car. The only one I know of in GA is nullset's and it's a n/r atm.

There is an owner of a standard car near Cartersville, but it was in the middle of a brake caliper job, so it's probably a n/r also.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    Uh, I do believe time travel violates the Prime Directive. Look out for the Federation, they'll be all over your ass faster than you can say, "cloak the ship."

LoL, there are a few GA owners on these boards, maybe one will get back to you.
    The Romulan Empire does not need to follow any rules of the Fed's. Oh and they are welcome to come- my gunner needs some live fire practice
    R.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    The problem may be getting a BTTF car. The only one I know of in GA is nullset's and it's a n/r atm.

There is an owner of a standard car near Cartersville, but it was in the middle of a brake caliper job, so it's probably a n/r also.
    If there is someone who has that particular model of DeLorean - even if its not mod'ed with BTTF accessories that would be great, though BTTF is prefered.

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan_Cmdr View Post
    The Romulan Empire does not need to follow any rules of the Fed's. Oh and they are welcome to come- my gunner needs some live fire practice
    R.C.

If there is someone who has that particular model of DeLorean - even if its not mod'ed with BTTF accessories that would be great, though BTTF is prefered.
    Oh I only have the station wagon DeLorean not that other sports model.

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

My project car might be up for the trip. I PM'd you. I'm in Atlanta.

--buddy

My VIN:    6239 - November 81

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan_Cmdr View Post
    I always find this attitude insulting. DeLoreans are plenty rare as it is, but I always get the people who say they aren't interesting/wanted unless they're time machines. Sometimes it is as if a stock DeLorean isn't a "real" DeLorean in the eyes of the general public.
    With DeLoreans, real knowledge comes only with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by rundmc View Post
    I always find this attitude insulting. DeLoreans are plenty rare as it is, but I always get the people who say they aren't interesting/wanted unless they're time machines. Sometimes it is as if a stock DeLorean isn't a "real" DeLorean in the eyes of the general public.
    I don't think thats what he was saying dude. It's all part of a theme you know? I don't think he was being rude about it, just looking for a "Time Machine" but if that didn't fly
    (if you pardon the pun) then a stock DeLorean would do just fine.

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Delorean for rent: www.stevedmc.com

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    I don't think thats what he was saying dude. It's all part of a theme you know? I don't think he was being rude about it, just looking for a "Time Machine" but if that didn't fly
    (if you pardon the pun) then a stock DeLorean would do just fine.
    That is correct, Night at the Museum is specifically a list of people from fiction and from history being there having "come alive" for the night.

No insult was intended to the classic cars, this is just a request for a specific prop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast