FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Electric DeLorean at DMC Midwest - Saturday April 28

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    I'll bet there is one setup near by at a Local Ready-mix or Portable Asphalt plant.You have plenty of road construction going on around the corner from you. Or gravel quarry, grain evelavtor,etc.
    About the last place I'm going to drive that thing is into a gravel pit! I'll be running past that truck place Monday and as long as they don't charge an arm and a leg for a quick weigh I'll try and get it done.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

They are only suggestions. The trucks have to be weighed constantly and the scale is usually near the entrance. I'd call that truck place first to confirm they have scales. I don't trust the Yellow pages search engine. It was the only place that popped up.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2