FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tech day?!

My VIN:    3004

Club(s):   (DCF)

We can still do it Thursday from noon, but I'll be home all day now, so if you guys wanna start sooner, say 10am, that's fine. It only gets hotter during the day. It might be asking a bit, but if Morph could come up with the torsion rig, that would be great. If we wanna do the coolant, I'm not sure I have a bucket, so u might wanna bring one, although Wal-mart and about 4 auto part stores are just up the street from my place. Same goes for the shocks. If you wanna adjust them, we can roll the D into the garage and lift her up. Not sure what tools you'll need past that, so bring what you need or we can make a group run to the store. Originally we were gonna do noon to 3, but I got nothing else to do, so if we wanna work past that, it's all good. And of course, the more the merrier.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Actually, I am going to take care of the shock adjustment tomorrow morning before I leave. I have a friend with a lift, so it should be no trouble. I still want to hang out with you guys though. Can you PM me an address for my GPS?

Yea that works, ill bring coolant and a bucket, what should I get 50/50? and if you could pm the address to me again thxs, see you guys on Thursday!

PM's have been sent. Anyone else need the address?

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Quote Originally Posted by DMCBRANDON5873 View Post
    Yea that works, ill bring coolant and a bucket, what should I get 50/50? and if you could pm the address to me again thxs, see you guys on Thursday!
    You will probably be better of getting the full strength stuff and a gallon of distilled water, it should be cheaper that way.

Cheaper still if you just use John's water hose. (Not recommended though, Florida water sucks)
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Yea John I might show up a little bit eairler like 1030ish?? So it can cool down a little bit

Sounds good!

Depending on when I give up on Christine and resign myself to bringing my daily driver, I would like to come too, whether as an extra pair of hands or just for awesome color commentary.
    Aka Adam S, aka Adam Wright
    1981 DMC-12 #3416, mothballed in preparation for motor swap
    2006 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    1150

Quote Originally Posted by Evildeli View Post
    PM's have been sent. Anyone else need the address?
    If I can get out of the house and on the road early enough i'd like to give it a go. Address pm please? But the wife's sister is due in from Colombia tonight for a week's visit, so if we're all up late catching up then that early departure may well dissappear...

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I'll be there as well about 1030-ish in the morning. I stopped in st Augustine for the night.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast