FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech day?!

Tech day?!

Hey guys its Brandon, just wanting to see if you guys wanted to start throwing dates around for a tech day, and who wants to host, since DCS is right around the cornor, for me personally Saturdays work best because I have school, if we could get one going before the end of this month that'd be awesome because I'm gonna be makin a few road trips in 5873, See you guys soon!

I'm willing to help out any way I can at a tech day but it looks like my car is toast. Aaaaaaa-gain.
    Aka Adam S, aka Adam Wright
    1981 DMC-12 #3416, mothballed in preparation for motor swap
    2006 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    3004

Club(s):   (DCF)

I'm taking off from work on the Friday on the DCS show, the 15th. Was thinking the DCF could meet up in the afternoon and do some last minute clean up and fixes before heading to the show.

My VIN:    Formerly 10084

I think most of us will be at the hotel already starting on Thursday. We may want to consider a tech day during the day on Thursday or the weekend before.
    -Derek

http://www.deloreanreborn.com
    http://www.deloreanclubfl.com - Florida's home for DeLorean owners and enthusiasts!

Tesla Model S 2013 P85+ | Grey Metallic | Black Performance Interior | Pano | Carbon Fiber Decor | Dual Chargers | Tech Package | Smart Air Suspension | Ultra High Fidelity Sound | Rear Facing Seats --- Added: CF Spoiler | Front Camera Kit | Yacht Floor

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Me and Bill are planning to have a mini tech day at DCS instead of doing the mickey mouse stuff. Basically we are just going to install new bolts and washers on my LCA brackets.

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

I will check and see if we can do a tech/wash day @ mom's house (not far from Disney) on Thursday afternoon.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    3004

I'm free this weekend. I could make myself free for Thursday, however I only have booked at the hotel for Fri and Sat. My plans were to register on Friday, bring the car inside and let it stay parked until Sunday. If I meet you guys on Thursday, I'd want to register then and leave my D at the hotel, which means I gotta find my way home. I'm just not interested in driving the D back and forth(Sanford to hotel, to Sanford, and then back to hotel again, and eventually back home). I hate to say I just don't trust my D that much to travel that much with it.

Ok, for those interested I have arranged to host a mini Tech/Detail session @ my mom's house on Thursday afternoon from 12-3ish.

Please post in this thread if you are interested in coming.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Here is a kinda dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. Is this for Thursday (tomorrow) or Thursday next week. I'll probably be in town by then if it is next week and would like to join you guys if possible.

It will be next Thursday, June 14th, the day of registration. If there is enough interest, I will post up a thread about it in the Events section.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast