FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Well, this scared the heck out of me.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

The "infamous" white Bronco could be in Indiana.

I just happened to see this ad (attached) in the Illinois Auto Trader ... it might have even been on the front cover.

white-bronco-ad.JPG

Made a quick screen shot of the online version of the ad, to post here. Weird coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    I dunno. But I wonder what happened to that white Bronco. I bet if it's still arround it'd be worth some money to the right person.

My VIN:    4534

I think what bothered me most was the thought "was this inside of this car the last thing that little girl ever saw?" and that I wouldn't be able to deal with. Whether he did it or not in the courts eyes doesn't change the fact that's what I'd think every time I climbed in and that would ruin the car for me.

If it was a car chase car, bank robbery, something non-violent like that I wouldn't mind.

Maybe car 12 belonged to the CEO and it was just kept off the books. CEOs are dirtbags like that
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Z View Post
    I think what bothered me most was the thought "was this inside of this car the last thing that little girl ever saw?"...
    If it was a car chase car, bank robbery, something non-violent like that I wouldn't mind.

Maybe car 12 belonged to the CEO and it was just kept off the books. CEOs are dirtbags like that
    Ok so child abduction and murder are wrong, glad we agree on that. But bank robery and car chase "non-violent"? We're you making a joke?

My VIN:    4534

Sorry, that came out wrong. I meant to say "or something non-violent" which would still need to be clarified. Maybe the car belonged to a white collar criminal. Steals your money through a pyramid scheme, used that money to buy a red Delorean. We're talking very poorly thought out crime here.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Sorry, that came out wrong. I meant to say "or something non-violent" which would still need to be clarified. Maybe the car belonged to a white collar criminal. Steals your money through a pyramid scheme, used that money to buy a red Delorean. We're talking very poorly thought out crime here.
    Like a bad stockbroker.

Ahh ok I see. Like if the car company was built with drug money, or if they were smuggling drugs in the cars...

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Sooooooo, funny story.

Recently I saw a craigslist ad for an estate sale and randomly thrown in amongst the tables and chairs there was a DeLorean wheel. I contacted the seller, and got an address which looked to be in the same neighborhood that my car’s original owner had lived, but I couldn’t recall the exact address so I was starting to wonder whether the house I was going to was the actual house of the O.O. That would have been fate.

Drove over one lunchtime and it turned out it wasn’t, but it was only about ½ mile away.

Found the house and met the guy who was selling the furniture, a young guy in his late 20s. The house had belonged to his wife’s grandfather who had recently passed away and they were clearing out the house prior to selling it (I presume). So lots of chairs, tables, knickknacks etc. And two front wheels and a car cover. I asked him how come there were two wheels in the stash, had the homeowner been a DeLorean owner and what his name was, thinking I might recognize the name as one of the DOA Chapter-era owners that I have read about (Joe LoRe era etc). The seller just said that it was his brother-in-law” whose name was John, but the car was just stored at the house for a while. Thinking it was odd that he just gave his first name, I asked for his second and he said “Carr”. Didn’t ring any bells at the time and didn’t match any of the Johns that I could remember from before.

When I got back, I looked up my old Delorean worlds where there was a list of Chapter members but couldn’t see any Carrs. Perhaps I misheard him? So I checked the property records and there it was – Karr. Now it started to sound familiar and a quick check brought me here again.

So I now have JMK’s front wheels. No idea why they were removed apart from needing to be refinished
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    I dunno. But I wonder what happened to that white Bronco. I bet if it's still arround it'd be worth some money to the right person.
    With this thread resurfacing, it reminded me of a few articles that came out right around DCS 2014.

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/c...bronco-n130641

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Do you think that somehow it makes the car evil?

My VIN:    3060

I heard this car used to belong to John Voight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast