FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Digital Torque Wrench - Special

Is this tool proudly MADE IN USA?

Please let me know if this is USA or China product, I know it is designed in USA but hope it is manufactured in USA too!

I need a new torque wrench but I only buy this kind of tools if made in USA (or maybe made in some European Country).

LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    Is this tool proudly MADE IN USA?

Please let me know if this is USA or China product, I know it is designed in USA but hope it is manufactured in USA too!

I need a new torque wrench but I only buy this kind of tools if made in USA (or maybe made in some European Country).

LEVY
    Nope. The ratchet and the steel components of the wrench are manufactured in Taiwan, and the electronics and assembly are done in Malaysia. Our repair / calibration facility is located in Chicago in case anything ever needs to be done to the wrench.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

BLMW

Well, at least we know you have a good and fast customer service!

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Note:

I was reading on another forum where you posted, that this unit have an audible bip that will timeout very quick and that might cause you to overtighten, that is something that I'm concerned about.

LEVY

Quote Originally Posted by BLMW View Post
    Nope. The ratchet and the steel components of the wrench are manufactured in Taiwan, and the electronics and assembly are done in Malaysia. Our repair / calibration facility is located in Chicago in case anything ever needs to be done to the wrench.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

BLMW
    Last edited by LEVY; 08-14-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    Well, at least we know you have a good and fast customer service!

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Note:

I was reading on another forum where you posted, that this unit have an audible bip that will timeout very quick and that might cause you to overtighten, that is something that I'm concerned about.

LEVY
    In this case, it is usually caused by the user not clearing off the previous high torque before moving onto the next fastener. After tightening a fastener, the LCD will display the high Torque that was hit. You would press the Memory button to clear this off, and reset the LCD to zero. The Target Torque would remain unchanged. If you forget to do this, that is when you get the problem stated above.

BLMW

We are re-opening this sale for the Holiday Season (until Dec. 31st).

Our wrench makes a great gift - so don't miss out.

BLMW

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Missing Posts?

Please Read #8 => For-sale-section-rules-please-read-before-posting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2