FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT: Important changes to dmctalk.org -- please read

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We would like to say goodbye to our good friend Sean, as he will be leaving the DeLorean community and DMCTalk.org for personal reasons.
    We didn't talk much, but even I knew all the work you did here. I know from experience that being an admin is a lot of behind-the-scenes work, most of it not being seen by the general public. Anyways, I think Eagles said it best when they said "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave." The DeLorean hobby will

Congrats Chris and Ron on the promotion and/or new job! I wish you best of luck, and hope you do well.

Wow, Sean's leaving. Godspeed, dude. Thanks for the work you put in over the years!
    Aka Adam S, aka Adam Wright
    1981 DMC-12 #3416, mothballed in preparation for motor swap
    2006 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Sean , Thanks for the support and hard work you put in over the years. I hope your able to drop in and say Hi once in awhile. Does leaving the Delorean Community mean your car and all DMC Related items are being Sold or are you simply going on hiatus for a few years?

I wish you all the best.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

All the best to you and yours, Sean! You will be missed.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    First, we would like to say goodbye to our good friend Sean, as he will be leaving the DeLorean community and DMCTalk.org for personal reasons. We all know that at times, life catches up, and we have to adapt and change to take full advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.
    You people are silly. Sean is gone. That means he isn't here to read anyone's goodbyes.

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    You people are silly. Sean is gone. That means he isn't here to read anyone's goodbyes.
    Funerals are for the living.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3