FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: The best photos you've ever taken of your car...

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post
    Totally agree.

The stainless screams a little too loud in direct sunlight but it always looks fantastic under a layer of light cloud or fog. The diffusion of the sunlight from cloud-cover balances the stainless and always makes for the best photos. Top tip.
    Yeah I couldn't agree more and the way the sun looks at sunrise along the stainless steel panels really bring out the shape of the car!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    06668 81' Grey interior, 5 speed, Grooved hood. Previous owner of 16301, in 2001. Found Nov 2019, a

99E3BAC8-A653-433A-B58D-89296E569552.jpg

Took this with my iPhone the other day. Vin 6668!

My VIN:    2706

20180715_101209.jpg

Wine country. Dont know why but I like this one.

My VIN:    Sold: 04254

81 DeLorean Photos From 1999-2001 Time Frame

Found some old photos of our DeLorean that we use to own, VIN# 04254. We owned this DeLorean from 1993-2001. I was with the car from elementary school through 10th grade high school until my parents decided to sell it. I was devastated. This was our Sunday driver, pampered, and low mileage dream.

DeLoreanhighschool.jpg
    DeLorean1.jpg
    DeLorean4.jpg

It was then sold to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA in 2001. It was used as a promotion for their opening of the Ireland section of the park. It made an appearance in Norfolk, VA for a St. Patricks Day parade with the car covered in a giant decal. My friend and I took photos with the car as it was actually broken down and parked in this lot. Someone who was driving in the parade kept the car in first the whole time and burned out the clutch. I haven't been able to find ANY other photos of the car while it was at Busch Gardens or at the parade that day.

Pictures 001.jpg

I have more photos of the car from growing up that I will find and upload and also more of the Busch Gardens time frame. The car ended up being raffled off to a lucky winner and then it disappeared until around 2008 I believe when it popped up on eBay. I emailed the seller just letting them know that we use to own the car and that I was happy to see it in great shape etc. but I got a reply saying that he was the original owner of the car and turned it into an argument for whatever reason. I still have some of the original items from the car and records, and I know the VIN number by heart so I know that it was our old DeLorean. When it sold on eBay it pretty much disappeared again only this time when the Carfax is checked it hasn't been registered since 2008, (10 years), so no clue what happened to the car and I've been on the search for it ever since.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean04254 View Post
    Found some old photos of our DeLorean that we use to own, VIN# 04254. We owned this DeLorean from 1993-2001. I was with the car from elementary school through 10th grade high school until my parents decided to sell it. I was devastated. This was our Sunday driver, pampered, and low mileage dream.

DeLoreanhighschool.jpg
    DeLorean1.jpg
    DeLorean4.jpg

It was then sold to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA in 2001. It was used as a promotion for their opening of the Ireland section of the park. It made an appearance in Norfolk, VA for a St. Patricks Day parade with the car covered in a giant decal. My friend and I took photos with the car as it was actually broken down and parked in this lot. Someone who was driving in the parade kept the car in first the whole time and burned out the clutch. I haven't been able to find ANY other photos of the car while it was at Busch Gardens or at the parade that day.

Pictures 001.jpg

I have more photos of the car from growing up that I will find and upload and also more of the Busch Gardens time frame. The car ended up being raffled off to a lucky winner and then it disappeared until around 2008 I believe when it popped up on eBay. I emailed the seller just letting them know that we use to own the car and that I was happy to see it in great shape etc. but I got a reply saying that he was the original owner of the car and turned it into an argument for whatever reason. I still have some of the original items from the car and records, and I know the VIN number by heart so I know that it was our old DeLorean. When it sold on eBay it pretty much disappeared again only this time when the Carfax is checked it hasn't been registered since 2008, (10 years), so no clue what happened to the car and I've been on the search for it ever since.
    I hope you end up with her soon. It would make for the most awesomest Delorean story ever told.

My VIN:    Sold: 04254

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I hope you end up with her soon. It would make for the most awesomest Delorean story ever told.
    Thanks! That would be amazing to come across it again. Fingers crossed!

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

I particularly like this shot of my car as I was backing into my spot. It was taken by an event photographer at Cruisin Orlando's Downtown Lake Mary Cruise last weekend. I think it's the filters he used.

Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    I particularly like this shot of my car as I was backing into my spot. It was taken by an event photographer at Cruisin Orlando's Downtown Lake Mary Cruise last weekend. I think it's the filters he used.

That's definitely a good-looking photo of your car especially at that angle and the other door being opened up and I really do love those dark gray wheels!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    <2000

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    That's definitely a good-looking photo of your car especially at that angle and the other door being opened up and I really do love those dark gray wheels!

Thanks Christian!
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-81 View Post
    Thanks Christian!
    You're very welcome and thanks for sharing the picture!

Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast