FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Portland, OR Starlight Parade - Who's this?

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Portland, OR Starlight Parade - Who's this?

photo.jpgOK... Somebody was in the Portland Rose Festival Starlight Parade last Saturday night... Step forward and be recognized.

The PNDC had discussed entering as a group and missed the opportunity this year. Perhaps next year we will join this lone representative of the DMC family.

Cheers.
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    3296

I have a feeling this DeLorean has been out a lot recently. It could very well be the same DeLorean two of my classmates and me have seen in the Portland area within the last year.

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Furry_DeLorean View Post
    I have a feeling this DeLorean has been out a lot recently. It could very well be the same DeLorean two of my classmates and me have seen in the Portland area within the last year.
    Well, I drive mine in and around the portland area quite a bit. I've owned it for about a year now and drive as often as possible.

That being said, I have another 2 friends that live on the West side of Portland and they drive their cars occasionally.

For the record, I don't think the guy in this pic is any of the four owners I know in the Portland area.

Where did you and your classmates see the DeLorean?

Cheers.
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Well they were all sepirate occasions. One of my classmates just said he saw one drive by the other day. The other took a picture of it but did not tell me exactly where it was either. I do know that the DeLorean I saw was driving on I405 heading southeast but this was literally about a year ago. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Edit- Come to think of it, also about a year ago I drove by a DeLorean near Stevenson, Wa while it headed up a road likely going to the Skamania Lodge. I gave as big a thumbs up as I could but cars pass so fast.
    Last edited by Furry_DeLorean; 06-08-2012 at 02:45 AM.

My VIN:    3299

Sorry, don't mean to off-topic the thread, but wow Furry_DeLorean, you have the closest vin to me by far O_O .
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    Sorry, don't mean to off-topic the thread, but wow Furry_DeLorean, you have the closest vin to me by far O_O .
    I saw 3297 on ebay once. I contacted the guy who won it but I have since lost contact with him. Heres the only picture of it from the ebay listing.

DeLorean vin 3297.jpg