FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: DMCH seat covers

My VIN:    2706

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    Lseat are new leather, not original. I think they look good for the price but I haven't installed them yet. I did see at least one car at DCS and thought they they looked fine. The stitching isn't perfect but neither are the stock seats covers. The Lseat covers do come with new leather for the backer boards which is nice.
    I believe Luke is talking about my car. Check out my build thread I posted pics and my thoughts. Bottom line is they are good for the price . They fit a little tight. If I had to do it again I think I would spring for the british made ones. His work is awesome. Also the Houston ones look like nut sacks to me .

My VIN:    10270

That's right, I thought it was yours!

I'm going to put heat & circulation in my seats but didn't want to spend a fortune on top of this experiment, so the Lseat perforated leather option seemed the way to go. DMCH only seems to offer perforated in the 2-tone for $150 more.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

My VIN:    2706

I like them. I thing good option for the money. Had mine preforated and dark grey stitching. I think if you want heady duty long lastingeather and drive your car these are great. You want super supple show car leather look elsewear.

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Also the Houston ones look like nut sacks to me .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4