FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why hasn't the next DCVA meetup (happening this weekend) been announced here?

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Why hasn't the next DCVA meetup (happening this weekend) been announced here?

I think the President in Norfolk is slacking in his duties. Sir, this is a long-established club with a time-honored heritage and a large membership. Please remedy this oversight.

Sincerely,

Sam Hill (member #2.)

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    I think the President in Norfolk is slacking in his duties. Sir, this is a long-established club with a time-honored heritage and a large membership. Please remedy this oversight.

Sincerely,

Sam Hill (member #2.)
    Fucker... I've been a bit busy. And we're soooo spread out you know? Well this weekend hopefully we'll be able to meet up in Gloucester and cruise a bit.

My VIN:    5186

If you do Gloucester this weekend, let me know, I may be in the Deltaville area this weekend, a short hop from Gloucester.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
    If you do Gloucester this weekend, let me know, I may be in the Deltaville area this weekend, a short hop from Gloucester.
    Jim
    Sweet! Will do man.

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Gentlemen,
    It is good to see my fellow brothers communicating once again. Please forgive my absence since our last meeting back in December. We just bought a house in March and that has all of my time taken at the moment, buying the house also knocked me out of going to DCS this year 8/. Once we finish moving (we have to wait for school to end) I once again extend my offer to host some meets. We have moved to Powhatan which is a little West of Richmond. I will keep you guys updated, hope to see yall soon.

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mcfly4u View Post
    Gentlemen,
    It is good to see my fellow brothers communicating once again. Please forgive my absence since our last meeting back in December. We just bought a house in March and that has all of my time taken at the moment, buying the house also knocked me out of going to DCS this year 8/. Once we finish moving (we have to wait for school to end) I once again extend my offer to host some meets. We have moved to Powhatan which is a little West of Richmond. I will keep you guys updated, hope to see yall soon.

Chuck
    Yeah I'm not gong either. Mostly because I'm cheap. But good hearing from you. Even IF Gloucester doesn't work out I think we're still gonna try and meet up this weekend.

I'm not going because I have Key West scheduling conflict. (I don't like crowds, lines and Mickey Freakin' Mouse either, but wish them all the success in the world, though. Just not my thing.) I'll definitely buy the DVDs if anyone makes them.

I got busy with my boat crap, but I finally got that settled.

I vote for Sunday Morning, if I have a vote.

Looks like we're on for a Sunday meet up in Gloucester VA! Any interested feel free to PM mefor details. We just might get 4 of them together!

The meet was a success! Thanks so much to David D. He was most generous to let us use this great location for a photo shoot!

1-800-273-8255

The grounds of the Sweetwater Estate and the movie and car memoribilia were amazing! Totally worth it!

And now to drive to DC. (Ugh.)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast