FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why hasn't the next DCVA meetup (happening this weekend) been announced here?

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    Just need your FB info. Although I think I copied them and included those in the post with all the pictures. I can't tell the difference between my iPhone and his camera.
    /contactsamhill

That should be it

Yeah, i guess we'd need him to upload some high res ones for there to be any difference...

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

So when is the next big meet?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mcfly4u View Post
    So when is the next big meet?
    Well, I dunno man. The next big thing on MY plate is on July 20th I'm taking 1258 up to Mechanicsville for a kid summer camp 80s theme weekend. Someone contacted me in the forums and I said I'd bring the car up for them.

Now if anyone wants to join me, I'm sure it'd be a huge surprise and be a lot of fun for us. If anyone is interested just PM me.

How's your baby doing man?

Mechanicsville is like 15 minutes from the old house,wish one of the D's was running so I could come with. Hopefully I will get both cars moved to the new house within the next month so I can start trying to get them back on the road and back out to meets. If anyone wants to come tinker on one let me know ;P

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mcfly4u View Post
    Mechanicsville is like 15 minutes from the old house,wish one of the D's was running so I could come with. Hopefully I will get both cars moved to the new house within the next month so I can start trying to get them back on the road and back out to meets. If anyone wants to come tinker on one let me know ;P
    Dude I'd love to! Just let me know a good time, car symptoms and I'll pack my tool roll!

That's a Wednesday isn't it? I don't get home from work until 5:30. Car symptoms are 10k dollar engine that doesnt run and missing steering/suspension equipment on the front passenger side!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3