FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why hasn't the next DCVA meetup (happening this weekend) been announced here?

My VIN:    2808 6921

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

It looks like you guys had a nice time and those are some great looking pics. One day I'll get my car running again /sigh

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mcfly4u View Post
    It looks like you guys had a nice time and those are some great looking pics. One day I'll get my car running again /sigh
    It only took 6 and a half years for me to get going. Hope you have a shorter turn around than that.

My VIN:    2808 6921

I've had the car five years now. I thought when I got the engine completely rebuilt and upgraded that I'd be driving a whole lot more then I do, but I think everyone knows my tale on that

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Nice to see fellow Virginians with their front license plates off. I had mine on for a while, hated how the big white rectangle looked, then took it off. Been waiting for the day when I get pulled over and have to convince the cop that it would be a crime to put the plate back ON the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Nice to see fellow Virginians with their front license plates off. I had mine on for a while, hated how the big white rectangle looked, then took it off. Been waiting for the day when I get pulled over and have to convince the cop that it would be a crime to put the plate back ON the car.
    The big black rectangle doesn't look too bad, though I wish they were stamped plates. My car came with the front bracket already screwed into the facia.

My VIN:    5186

I don't have one on mine either and it was that way when I bought it from a fellow in Harrisonburg Virginia. I really don't want to drill any holes in that front end so I hope the local LE
    will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
    I don't have one on mine either and it was that way when I bought it from a fellow in Harrisonburg Virginia. I really don't want to drill any holes in that front end so I hope the local LE
    will understand.
    They should. I've been pulled over for it three times in the last 5 years. Each time I explain the situation to the officer and they're pretty understanding.

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    They should. I've been pulled over for it three times in the last 5 years. Each time I explain the situation to the officer and they're pretty understanding.
    That's good to hear. I do have one of those stainless license brackets that screw into existing holes on the fascia for the rock guard so that I don't have to drill holes, but they don't need to know that.

So, any hope for some of those high quality pics that were taken with the expensive camera?

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    So, any hope for some of those high quality pics that were taken with the expensive camera?
    Just need your FB info. Although I think I copied them and included those in the post with all the pictures. I can't tell the difference between my iPhone and his camera.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast