FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1982 Delorean that used as a display at George's Music in Orlando Fl

My VIN:    3004

Club(s):   (DCF)

I used to frequent the shop all the time when my family had a summer house on that side of town. George opened his music shop some time in the early 90's. From what the managers used to say, George was an avid collector of many things. His D was a daily driver, and when he opened the store in Florida, he felt it made sense to put his D in the middle of the show room, seeing how Universal Studios had recently opened. He also had a stage in the corner with some of the most expensive and rarest guitars you'd ever see. Neither the guitars nor the Delorean were for sale. As mentioned and shown, the D is turbo, and I believe the key on the back is to some sort of alarm system.
    In the mid to late 90's George opened a sister shop in Downtown Disney. It wasn't more than 20 feet wide 300 feet long, but he moved some of his guitars from his stage to that showroom. Again, his personal guitars were not for sale. Back around 2002/2003 I went to the store while I was working on a 3D model of a Delorean. The new managers allowed me to go through the car and take a lot of pictures. By that time, they had mentioned the car had not been started in years and the car was used mainly for folding t-shirts on the hood. This was also the last time I've seen the D in person. I was on the Dmctalk forums since day 1, but back in the beginning there weren't many of us, so I rarely checked in. After being offline for over six months I found an PM from someone asking me to look at the car with them since the car was being either moved outside or sold and this person was interested in the car. I missed the PM and never heard from the person again, and as you can tell the car wasn't bought. I'm assuming it's been out there for almost 10 years now.

My VIN:    05927

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2