FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Woodward Dream Cruise 2012 - August 18, 2012

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Looks like fun Rich. Mean looking trailer, I like that front metal section.

T.
    We had a great time T, with great weather. You are going to have to get out there one year, even if you have to fly in for it.

As of the return trip on Sunday, I officially clocked over 9,000 miles on the new trailer, transporting the D Rex, in the past 5 months.

The V-shaped Stone Shield on the front of the trailer has triple function, since it can also act as a tire rack for the huge 44" tall tires
    during the longer transports (like out to Hollywood this past March) and helps deflect air around the D Rex, as well as deflect stones.

D-Rex-at-DMC-CA-GG.jpg

Later,
    Rich W.

My VIN:    I can only dream...

It was awesome to finally meet you Rich and to see the D Rex in person. I can officially cross it off my bucket list! You are the man!

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Thanks to all the D Rex fans that stopped by to say Hi. Quite a few of these folks said they have seen photos of the D Rex over the past decade,
    even using the photos for their computer screen backgrounds (wallpaper) and were still nearly speechless when they saw the D Rex in person.

Attaching one of a few different "group photos" taken throughout the day. Yes, this one is missing Byron, the POGs and a few other later arrivals.

DMC_Group_Photo_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tamir A. View Post
    Looks like fun Rich. Mean looking trailer, I like that front metal section.

T.
    Hey T,

I came across this photo of the D Rex on the transport trailer in front of the MB dealership, with the MB logo in the background.
    I thought you might like the placement of the "subject" in the photo, along with another view of the customized transport trailer.

D-Rex_MB-Logo.jpg

Later,
    Rich W.

POGs at Woodward Dream Cruise 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post

Attaching one of a few different "group photos" taken throughout the day. Yes, this one is missing Byron, the POGs and a few other later arrivals.

DMC_Group_Photo_1.jpg
    Speaking of POGs, attaching a photo of two of our favorite DMC POGs who arrived early in the afternoon.

POGs_at_WDC_2012.jpg

King POG (Jeff Synor) and Parts POG (Chris Duvall) watching the Dream Cruise from the MB bleacher seats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2