FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Tottenham Ontario's "Delorean Day" with the South Simcoe Steam Train - July 1st

My VIN:    17076

Club(s):   (DOI)

Tottenham Ontario's "Delorean Day" with the South Simcoe Steam Train - July 1st

All ODOC club cars invited to attend Delorean Day with the South Simcoe Railroad and their 1883 Steam Locomotive.

FREE Train Excursions to all DMC owners and one guest who bring their cars to display starting at 10:30 AM. Here is a link
    So far we have 9 cars who say they are coming... we would love to see more!

http://www.southsimcoerailway.ca/

My VIN:    17097 Canadian Edition

Hey Mike, I forgot to tell you that I took the Corvette up there for a drive yesterday. Not as picturesque a town or as pretty as I had imagined. The railway looked rathered tattered too. Still after more than 100 years, I guess it's hardly surprising. After 100 years our DeLoreans would probably look tattered too, I suppose!

......Mike......

My VIN:    17097 Canadian Edition

Quote Originally Posted by micmak View Post
    Hey Mike, I forgot to tell you that I took the Corvette up there for a drive yesterday. Not as picturesque a town or as pretty as I had imagined. The railway looked rathered tattered too. Still after more than 100 years, I guess it's hardly surprising. After 100 years our DeLoreans would probably look tattered too, I suppose!

......Mike......
    Sorry that should obviouly say: RATHER tattered! Some day I will learn to type!

......Mike......

My VIN:    17076

I think you may have seen some of the railway cars that they are restoring. They keep them outside near the station. The actual train and passenger cars we will be in are fully restored.