FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeLorean Rental Request - Sanford area 9/8/12

My VIN:    3004

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by whocruiser View Post
    I did a similar wedding in may. I pushed the passenger seat all the way back and the bride sat on the groom's lap as the best man closed the door for them and all the party goers threw the rice. then I drove out of the hotel parkng lot, then turned around the block and back to the next hotel over, and let them out to go start the honeymoon. A very short trip but still a dramatic exit for them.
    I just got word from her finally, and yes, she/groom would like to drive my D from the church to the airport. I informed her that I don't usually allow clients to drive my D, however I copied Dan's quote as an alternative.

I've started my company for a year now and I never yet experienced anything similar. People in my country are far more reserved even when it comes to weddings.
    Best regards,

Well she liked the idea about sitting in the passenger seat with her hubby but wasn't sure how it would work, so she asked if she could drop by with her mom and see the car, since it's a surprise to her groom(I hope he isn't on this forum). I tell you, I don't know how Whocruiser did it, let alone MJF and Claudia Wells, there's almost no room for two people in one seat. She sat in her mom's lap, but I was afraid to close the door on them. Add a wedding dress and I don't see it being possible, but I'm gonna leave it up to her. It's her wedding and her money. If she wants to do it, I'm all game. Just hope I don't get too much makeup on my headliners

Gig went pretty well. Most of the wedding party came out to set up for the line and it took longer than expected cause everyone wanted pics with the car. Of course it ended when I had to start kicking people out of the car without asking. The party lined up around the church with sparklers and the bride and groom walked out of the church through the crowd to Bonnie. The groom completely flipped out. I played the BTTF soundtrack for them, and we drove off around the corner to the waiting limo. I took some extra pics for the couple before they headed to the airport. Thanks again Dan for the awesome advice.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

So, both in the same seat or what?

Glad it worked out for them.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

They were both in the passenger seat, and they were both tall. He was about 6'3" and she was about 6 foot. I closed the door for them and was afraid I was gonna slam her face into the headliner, but they fit. Next time anyone asks how much room is there on the inside, I'm gonna tell them you can fit a newlywed couple in the passenger side

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

That's great, I'm glad it worked out!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    1150

My wedding couple was shorter, glad yours still fit, LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2