FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Lockzilla

My VIN:    Formerly 0774, Formerly 3165 twice

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Lockzilla

I have debated over this for a while. My power door locks have driven me insane even going as far back as 1999. Anyway they have been disconnected since i got the car back last year. I tinker with it every so often but i can't really figure out where or what the problem is and quite honestly it's not that important to me. So i think i will wave the white flag and give up on the door locks. But my Lockzilla still works and is in good shape. So IF I decide to sell it what's it worth?
    Chris Piazza
    1GR8STRY
    Owner of 3165 by default

My VIN:    SCEDT26T2CD011199

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC3165 View Post
    I have debated over this for a while. My power door locks have driven me insane even going as far back as 1999. Anyway they have been disconnected since i got the car back last year. I tinker with it every so often but i can't really figure out where or what the problem is and quite honestly it's not that important to me. So i think i will wave the white flag and give up on the door locks. But my Lockzilla still works and is in good shape. So IF I decide to sell it what's it worth?
    Don't know but give me a price... :-)
    3.0 Turbo conversion. Meth injection, Megasquirt, 13 lbs of boost... Zoom Zoom!

DeLorean Owner, Missouri jmrydholm's Avatar

My VIN:    10715

My car came with the Lockzilla, probably put on in the late 90's. I bought mine in '04, but other than the label coming off the little black box, it's worked alright for me...I also had to replace the solenoids way back when.