FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Universal Orlando Resort Hard Rock Cafe' shows off Coulombe Ent DeLorean Time Machine

My VIN:    5610

Just thought I'd list the vin # on our lastest conversion for those of you DeLorean fans keeping track of how many cars are converted over to the "Darkside".

This Delorean Time Machine featured at Hard Rock Cafe' was made in Oct. 1981 and is vin#3185
    The Delorean was a project car in sad shape. My team did a lot of mechanical and upholstery to this car. It is now dependable, in great mechanical shape and very road worthy. I have Danny Botkin to thank for all his great over the phone advice and guidance.

Now on to the next one! Sorry to all you stock DeLorean only lovers but, it's a living and puts food in my big ole belly!

Quote Originally Posted by Coulombe View Post
    Just wanted to show off some photos of our lastest Delorean Time Machine 2015 Fusion Industries Series replica that was recently on display at Universal Orlando Resort Hard Rock Cafe' for a Back To The Future party on June 26, 2012. We had an awesome time, received some great press and Universal was awe stucked by the details in our Time Machine.

We also had Chris Prueitt and Rob Sims, professional actors for USF playing the roles of Doc Brown and Marty Mcfly. They were a big hit and kept the crowd entertained the whole day. Thank you USF, Chris & Rob we had a "GREAT" time! Hope everyone enjoys the photos. Thanks DMCTalk for letting me post these here.

Attachment 11885 Attachment 11886 Attachment 11887 Attachment 11888 Attachment 11889 Attachment 11890 Attachment 11891 Attachment 11892 Attachment 11893 Attachment 11894 Attachment 11895 Attachment 11896 Attachment 11897 Attachment 11898 Attachment 11899 Attachment 11900 Attachment 11901 Attachment 11902 Attachment 11903 Attachment 11904 Attachment 11905 Attachment 11906 Attachment 11907 Attachment 11908 Attachment 11909 Attachment 11910 Attachment 11911 Attachment 11914 Attachment 11915 Attachment 11916 Attachment 11912 Attachment 11913 Attachment 11917
    WOW! Mr. Coulombe you are the man for this job. when I get a Delorean soon, I want only you and your Team to convert it. your work is outstanding.

Roads?..Where we're going we don't need..Roads!

Quote Originally Posted by maragni1985 View Post
    WOW! Mr. Coulombe you are the man for this job. when I get a Delorean soon, I want only you and your Team to convert it. your work is outstanding.
    You got that right!

I have always been a fan of the classics and love standard Deloreans just as they are, but when Bruce was kind enough to let me pop over to his workshop on our honeymoon to pick up my Flux Capacitor in person....the garage door was lifted and he surprised me with the most outstanding car that I have ever seen!

I have been to MANY car shows and driven MANY supercars, but these things just blow everything out of the water. I was just stood there like a child in a toy shop holding back the tears, I'm not afraid to admit it. It was hard to think of what to say it was that amazing.

We spoke for hours, and he and his wife are some of the most genuine and considerate people I have met. It was genuinely the holiday highlight for me (sssshhh, don't tell the Mrs ) and I have dreamt about owning one of these cars ever since that day.

If you're going to get a Time Machine, this is the man to do it. Not only is the worksmanship amazing, it's his personality, history, and passion for BTTF.

Top job mate, hope everything goes well in the 'future!'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2