FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Meet up?

My VIN:    3816

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Wisconsin Meet up?

Would any Wisconsin owners/enthusiasts be interested in meeting up sometime this summer? I know there was talk about going to the Iola show last year and it mostly didn't happen.

I was thinking it would be cool to either pick a show somewhere to go to or just pick somewhere to meet and hang out.

Thoughts?
    -Ben-

My VIN:    5180

I might be up for that depending on a date and time. I'll drive just about anywhere so that's not a problem.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Let me know when and where; I'm interested and love a good drive.

If I only had a heart...

My VIN:    05600

I'm not big on car shows anymore, but the Milwaukee Masterpiece is a seriously nice venue set on Milwaukee's lakefront. The people are more respectful, the cars tend to be nicer, room to spread out, plus the registration fee gets you breakfast and gets you entry to the Concour de Elegance the next day, when all the rarest vehicles are displayed.

My VIN:    6125

I'm game for meeting up sometime. Chad and I went to Iola last year and it was fun... we found another D there that belonged to an owner in Stevens Point. It was actually the first D I ever saw 15 years earlier when I was a little kid.

My car is in a million pieces in the garage, but if anyone wants to see what the suspension looks like completely disassembled and replated / powdercoated drop me a line.

My VIN:    5180

Quote Originally Posted by mjdehlin View Post
    I'm game for meeting up sometime. Chad and I went to Iola last year and it was fun... we found another D there that belonged to an owner in Stevens Point. It was actually the first D I ever saw 15 years earlier when I was a little kid.

My car is in a million pieces in the garage, but if anyone wants to see what the suspension looks like completely disassembled and replated / powdercoated drop me a line.
    Did you ever get around to pulling your transmission?
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    6125

Nope, but I remember talking to you at the DMCMW open house and you graciously offered your assistance if I needed help. I probably won't be able to get to it until next spring/summer. I'm pushing hard to get the rest of my car back together before the snow flies so I can get it running and fuel/coolant cycled through it.

The car has been on jack stands since October while I've been tearing apart the suspension and rebuilding everything. I've got the fuel tank pulled out and cleaned also...and it's getting a new radiator and coolant hoses.

Just got my suspension parts back from powder coat yesterday, and Dave at DMCMW sent my other parts off for zinc plating last month. I'm almost ready to start reassembling!

2012-07-16_17-49-47_444.jpg2012-06-15_19-11-56_589.jpg

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

On that note, when's the next DMCMW open house going to be?

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    On that note, when's the next DMCMW open house going to be?
    Good question. Tentatively it would be late April/early May 2013 but we will not be sure until mid-winter.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    3816

Info on the Milwaukee Masterpiece can be found here.

It's $20 for both days if you buy your ticket in advance, or $15 for a single day. I assume we'd probably just pick one of the days, but in any case I think this sounds like a neat idea. Even if no one actually puts their D in the show, it would probably still be interesting just as something for all of us to go see. Hang out and check out cars.

Otherwise, if that weekend doesn't work for people, I'm equally as cool just picking a weekend to meet up, grab some grub, go for a cruise, or whatever.

So Milwaukee Masterpiece on the 25th/26th or do something else?
    -Ben-

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast