Hello! Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue... I am a fairly new owner so this might be obvious to some - bear with me I had my car parked for about 10 minutes with the hazard lights and headlight switch in the "parking lights" position (engine was off). I then started her right up - all seemed to be just peachy - and when I drove down the block and proceeded to turn my directional on, nothing happened. This was a bit dangerous as I was driving in New York City... This went on for about 10 minutes of driving, but was then getting it to "click" once before it went dead again. It quickly dawned on me (after seeing that my battery charge was hovering between the 13v line and the line below) that it might be a power issue so I turned the AC/blower off. Signals then worked fine. Is this a known issue of too much power being drawn in combination of a slight drain on the battery from leaving the hazard/parking lights on for 10 minutes? (The battery is only 2 months old) Or does this sound like an alternator issue? It seems to me that it should have been able to handle the load and once the car started, could put out the power needed... After a half hour, things seemed to all work again in combination. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!