FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Sell or restore?

Sell or restore?

'81 Delorean was originally red. 36k storage person moved the car outside with the windows down. Water inside caused a mess. When I parked the car the only issue was irratic idle. Surged up and down. Car hasn't moved in 12 years. Was going to restore it with my youngest son but he passed away. Not sure what to do bgut I don't want to let it set outside anymore.
    Ron

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

If you can't restore it on your own, I would sell it. If you could post some pics that would be helpful.

Sorry for your loss.

My VIN:    5482

Quote Originally Posted by ranway1 View Post
    '81 Delorean was originally red. 36k storage person moved the car outside with the windows down. Water inside caused a mess. When I parked the car the only issue was irratic idle. Surged up and down. Car hasn't moved in 12 years. Was going to restore it with my youngest son but he passed away. Not sure what to do bgut I don't want to let it set outside anymore.
    Ron
    Ron,

Sorry to hear about your son. I hate to hear that and will pray for you and your family.

As for the car, I bet you will drum up some interest here on the forum. Like Chris Burns said, pics would be a great start. If you can get some of the frame too that would be even better. Good luck with your sale. If I hadn't just bought one I would probably be interested. You might also post in the "Cars for sale" area of this forum if you haven't already.