FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Milwaukee Masterpiece Car Show (Car Club Day) - August 27, 2011

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Milwaukee Masterpiece Car Show (Car Club Day) - August 27, 2011

The DMC Club travels North, beyond the Cheddar Curtain to an awesome lakefront park in Milwaukee, WI
    for the Club Day of the Milwaukee Masterpiece Car Show. In order to get as many DeLoreans parked all
    together, registrations will need to be submitted well in advance, so contact Rich Weissensel if you will be
    attending (so we can track all of the DeLoreans attending). A great car show, in an outstanding venue.
    Check out the official website for more details and entry forms: http://www.milwaukeemasterpiece.com

For more details about any DeLorean Midwest Connection club events, check out the DMC Club website
    at: http://www.deloreanmidwest.com or Contact Rich Weissensel: [email protected]

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Count me in for the event and if any owners need a place to stay, I may be able to assist. It's a 45 minute drive for me; a record in how brief.

If I only had a heart...

My VIN:    05600

Rich, I live in Milwaukee and may want to bring my D as well, although I don't belong to the club (wife and I attended a club brunch one year, though) Is it alright if I tag along?

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

All DeLoreans are welcome to attend, whether you are a club member or not.

We are still trying to have all the DeLoreans attending "in one group" to display,
    so make sure to contact me if you will have your DeLorean in attendance.

I believe the "final" parking map will be drawn after pre-registration is closed.

Thanks,
    Rich W.

If I only had a heart...

Exclamation

I just spoke to Lindsay with registration for this event. She states that with each individual vehicle registration containing a new club name, that club is then added to the roster as a participating club. I mailed mine on Friday, so they should have it today or tomorrow at latest; not sure about anyone else. All individual vehicle registrations must be received by Wednesday, August 10th, meaning anyone still wanting to attend should drop their registration form/check in the mail and probably postmarked by today to make sure they receive it in time. Hopefully there will be a few other DeLoreans present, as it really is a fantastic location for this type of event.

If I only had a heart...

Received my info packet in the mail today. Anyone else?

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

I'll be there, but I'm registering at the event.

If I only had a heart...

Chad, I think it said that pre-registration was required. If you call them up they might still be able to accept you in, if you can give a good excuse.

If I only had a heart...

Uh oh, the crickets I'm hearing in here give me this bad feeling that I was the only one to pre-register, therefore the only one able to attend (it appears they won't be doing same-day registrations, but if someone wants to try I can give our group load-in time). My packet indicates I am in load-in group 2600, the highest # group they have, and amongst the first to enter. Since I registered just 2 days before the deadline, this tells me that my registration was the one that registered the Delorean Midwest Connection as group 2600, and if I'm correct then unless someone else squeezed in at the last second as well, I'll be all alone there I really hope that's not the case.

If I only had a heart...

Well, if anyone was planning on an attempt to register at the gate, the load-in time for the Delorean Midwest Connection (class 2800) is between 7:30-8:00 am only. After that, the next wave of load-in classes arrive and our group is parked in and inaccessible; we are amongst the first through the gate. If anything, arrive early just in case they allow you in. I really hope to see some other D's there, and the weather is supposed to be fantastic!