FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bill R. visited me last night in Washington DC

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    I thought new member "keepitsimple" and Bill were one and the same for a while.
    LOL...I was waiting for someone to start talking to his evil twin today...(don't ask ;-).

Nothing witty here lest it offend

More seriousness on tap

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Maybe that's what you should have said, instead of this:

Odd, there seems to be no similiarities at all in your original post and what you meant to say...are you a bot?
    Correct. I do not actually exist. Now, if you'll give me your credit card number, I will give you the vast fortune my father Prince Udumgadabo left me when he was visiting New York from his native Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Correct. I do not actually exist. Now, if you'll give me your credit card number, I will give you the vast fortune my father Prince Udumgadabo left me when he was visiting New York from his native Nigeria.
    My CC# is +1111 1111 1111 1111

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    It must be that time of the month...
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?49...ll=1#post70931
    Don't take it too hard. I was just saying the other night how I don't understand a post that consists of only "+1" and little else. I doubt anyone will remember for any length of time that you were officially on record as agreeing or disagreeing with whatever the hell is being said. It's just dumb to plus one.
    :themoreyouknow:

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    It's just dumb to plus one.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

+1
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

When I am on vacation I occasionally see a meeting room reserved for "Friends of Bill W." Always wondered what it was but was on vacation, so never bothered to look. Until now. Turns out that it is an AA offshoot, I guess.

Perhaps we should set up a "Friends of Bill R." for Carb Addicts.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Banned

Just received an eMail about this thread. My super secret DMCTalk ID is "DeloSTM" not "keepitsimple".

#5939 is running just fine, thank you very much. In June it traveled round trip North Carolina-Orlando In July it traveled round trip North Carolina-Long Island, with a side trip to Lancaster PA. This little jaunt to DC is nothing (I make the trip 6-8 times per year, at least half of them in the DeLo). #5939 averages 7,000-8,000 miles per year altogether.

FWIW I am currently driving on one of my home made manifolds -- the same manifold that was on display at DCS'12. It's a dual plane design that is much milder mannered than my sand cast single plane Volvo manifolds, at the expense of upper RPMability (dual plane manifolds shift the power band downwards, single plane manifolds shift it upwards).

The two manifolds I've got welded up are already spoken for. I will start machining pieces for three more after I get back, one of which is spoken for as well (a Georgia owner who uses this forum quite regularly). Brings the total number of carb conversions I have assisted, not counting my own, to 18: 16 home made manifolds and 2 Peugeot 604 manifolds (does not include Steve's Peugeot 604 manifold, which will likely become mine).

Anybody know whatever became of Danny Silvia (The Aviator)? I've got a Peugeot 604 adapter plate for him too if he ever rematerializes.

Sam's boat is very nice, and his girlfriend cooks like a 4 star chef.

Bill Robertson

help

Bill i need a carb convertion too . how soon can i get one ? Tired of unpredictible kjunk

why

ron why you want to kick Bill out?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast