FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 2003 gm 4.3 v6

My VIN:    10186

2003 gm 4.3 v6

i have a 2003 GM 4.3 V6 for sale. is used with 134,xxx miles. would make a great replacement if you had an S10 or any GM that used this engine or a great rebuild project for a DeLorean swap (if thats what you want) or it would make a bad ass buggy motor after rebuild. here is the link to my ebay ad for it. im getting ready to leave for school so i cant post much info on it till later.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170903324114...witem=&vxp=mtr

I know I should not post this but hope you read it before it gets deleted.

You may have a good engine but it shows a lot of loose dirt on it, it would be hard for you to sell it, specially with all that dirt inside the carb. and lifters.
    I will also help to remove that dead dog before you take the next pictures.

I would recommend to clean all that loose dirt off and then take better pictures, oil and dirt accumulated during engine life is OK.

LEVY

Quote Originally Posted by timothymoore View Post
    i have a 2003 GM 4.3 V6 for sale. is used with 134,xxx miles. would make a great replacement if you had an S10 or any GM that used this engine or a great rebuild project for a DeLorean swap (if thats what you want) or it would make a bad ass buggy motor after rebuild. here is the link to my ebay ad for it. im getting ready to leave for school so i cant post much info on it till later.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170903324114...witem=&vxp=mtr
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Levy, why didn't you just PM him?

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    I know I should not post this but hope you read it before it gets deleted.

You may have a good engine but it shows a lot of loose dirt on it, it would be hard for you to sell it, specially with all that dirt inside the carb. and lifters.
    I will also help to remove that dead dog before you take the next pictures.

I would recommend to clean all that loose dirt off and then take better pictures, oil and dirt accumulated during engine life is OK.

LEVY
    the dog isnt dead lol, but i get what you are saying, and is also why i mentioned it would be a good candidate for a rebuild. those pics were just took after the engine being pulled, no time for a clean up of the motor.

Never though of that.

I was expecting you to post something like this:

If you are missing a post-............

Delete my post!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Levy, why didn't you just PM him?
    Last edited by LEVY; 08-30-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

I know!

To tell you the truth, I rather buy a motor that shows some dirt and oil than a used motor that was power washed and looks new.

It is just the loose dirt that you need to get rid of.

LEVY

Quote Originally Posted by timothymoore View Post
    the dog isnt dead lol, but i get what you are saying, and is also why i mentioned it would be a good candidate for a rebuild. those pics were just took after the engine being pulled, no time for a clean up of the motor.

John Z. De Lorean

engine is no longer for sale. we needed the oil pan off of it to transfer to the new engine and when my friend took the oil pan off , he discovered a boatload of metal and plastic shrapnel in it. once we complete the swap, the engine is going to the junk yard.