FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your non DeLorean cars?

Not in charge....luckily for you Renee_1632's Avatar

My VIN:    01632

My other car is a PT Cruiser. No pictures are needed.

By the way, if anyone else wants to lose all their dignity, it's for sale.
    Renee

VIN 1632

You know you're a DeLorean owner when "Run DMC" is not an 80's band, but a daily prayer.

My VIN:    02378 & 15500 - Previous owner of 4363, 5319, 5692, 10246, 01924, 04389, 03133, 11408, 10989

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Last year of the fox body

1993 Ford Mustang 5.0.
    42,000 Miles.

Banned

NewBus1.jpg
    (The church can not afford to buy it off of me outright, so it appears I will retain title and lease it to them monthly).

I also still own the same car I drove in high school (1981 AMC Spirit). There used to be a picture of it on the old DMCTalk site, but we all know what happened to those archives.... I'll snap a new pic tomorrow.

Bill Robertson
    Last edited by content22207; 06-23-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Current custodian of 2109 Ozzie's Avatar

My VIN:    2109

Club(s):   (DCF)

Our other 80's car: 1985 Toyota Supra Mk2
    Personal Blog: DeLorean Ownership & Upkeep (Yeah, it hasn't been updated in a while, but some good stuff there if you look.)
    ->Last posting:"Smooth shifting on a 30+ year old car."
    ->Most read posting:"Going 100% LEDs on your car is a good idea, and more feasible than ever."

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Man, the Supra is a great looking car!

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    That Buick just has a mean look to it. I imagine it'd look downright evil in black-and-red.
    its the eyebrows. how about this one?
    im trying to decide if it would look better with the colors switched.

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

My first car:

Oddly enough, even though it is piss slow, if I can find another brown 1984 Trans Am, I would actually buy it. My first car was such a POS, i could never drive it. Raced my friend through downtown fort lauderdale one morning and had an engine fire. Blew it out, kept driving. My dad tried to get it to run right with the help of his "mechanic" friends, but I ended up trading it in for

1994 Ford Ranger Splash. LOVED this truck. This was my first stick shift vehicle. I actually bought it, had a friend test drive it, had another friend drive it home. Took the truck out at 2am and taught myself how to drive it. By 6am, I was shifting like a boss.

While I had that, i bought:

1985 Trans Am... missed my 84 something fierce. Bought this one from a junk yard and started restoring it on my own. Ended up getting stolen and dumped into a canal.

After that, I had a problem with the 94 splash... had a late growth spurt and my knees were hitting the dash. Had to sell it and bought:

Car was a money pit, found out the T-top rail was rotted through, ended up killing the oil pump and bending a pushrod. Sold it during a local friday night car show, and bought my favorite car:

1996 WS6 Firebird Formula similar to the pic, but all white, hard top, with cloth interior. One of 524 made, but RARE hard top 6 speed cloth option. Nitrous fed. Yum. Ran this car from major turnpike plaza in fort lauderdale to major turnpike plaza in orlando in 1 hour 45 minutes Car was sick.

But, living in Orlando, had to drive 40 miles each way to work. Blew out transmission, had to trade it in on...

2001 Ford Focus ZX3... dark red. Drove this car to 175k miles and sold it to Carmax. My uncle passed away in TN and I inherited:

2000 Chrysler LHS. "The Land Yacht". GREAT road trip car... but, sold it last month since im moving to NC.

Dad passed away back in 2009, this = another inherited car.

Yep... ANOTHER Ford Focus. My dad liked mine so much, my mom and I traded in his rotted F150 for one. If I would have known I was going to get it, I would have bought him a Porsche Oh well... free car = no more payments.

Lack of car payments = money to burn monthly = my delorean

These were my drivers. Now, the PROJECT cars... tired of posting pics, so i'll just list them...

1968 charger: belonged to a friend, spent all it's life in my back yard because he didnt work on cars. fixed up slightly and sold

1970 Olds cutlass. 350 rocket, bought for 200 bucks, sold in Auto Trader for 1k.

1984 Buick Regal. Cyclone class race car. Slowest race car I have ever been in. Still hate that car.

I think that's it.... Im pretty sure.
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

try not to get jealous of my DD - it's awesome

DSCN6756-1.JPG

aka the London Taxi / Black Taxi (depending on where you're from)

Voted Worst Handling Car for 2010

weekend car:

4-1).jpg

and finally my 1971 Triumph NoVa

DSCN8227.jpg
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Canon20DFan

My other car was inspired here!

I had never heard of my other (newer) toy until I read about it on the old DMCTalk website. I started researching them, found one in Chicago and bought it.
    Attached Images

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Quote Originally Posted by Canon20DFan View Post
    I had never heard of my other (newer) toy until I read about it on the old DMCTalk website. I started researching them, found one in Chicago and bought it.
    Other than the center dash mounted instrument cluster, I think the Panoz is a gorgeous car. Not to mention, that's a great picture.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast