I just found out my car was approved for a very cool exotic car show for charity. This is not a judged event, just a show to the public for Speedway Childrens Charities. So many true exotics will be there including a Bugatti Veyron. I no doubt will have the cheapest car there, but that's OK with me. I get to be up close and personal with cars I probably would probably never get to see, especially in this part of the country. I had to fill out a form with my info on it, and at first I thought it sounded "snobbish". After all, if it's for charity then anyone should be able to show. I later found out the admission is $100.00 per person(200.00 if you stay for dinner) and since space was limited, I believe the thinking was that ticket buyers should get their money's worth by seeing true exotic cars...which suprised me even more that I was accepted. I have also been told that Mclaren and Audi will be there with a sampling of thier cars. All the cars pctured belong to the owner of the castle and organizer of the event...WOW! All the info can be found here: http://bristol.speedwaycharities.org...at_the_castle/ I hope the weather is nice.