FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 0883 Parts car / restoration San Antonio Texas ~6K

Condition wise, this car makes VIN 712 look new!

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?48...t-Have-I-Done-!

Quote Originally Posted by gasflaphoodfan95 View Post
    Condition wise, this car makes VIN 712 look new!

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?48...t-Have-I-Done-!
    That kind of posts are not allowed here, plus Deloumis will prove you wrong!

LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    That kind of posts are not allowed here, plus Deloumis will prove you wrong!

LEVY
    What kind of post? He made a link to another thread. Was that wrong?
    1-800-273-8255

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    What kind of post? He made a link to another thread. Was that wrong?
    If you are not buying it, you should not post, that is on of the rules. This kind of post make Ron's job a little bit harder.

He is kind of telling people that that car is not worth it.

Just wait until Deloumis start posting pictures and then you will see that this car is really worth it.

Ron, just wait untill Deloumis post on this thread and then close it, I believe he is going to part it out, he would then open his own thread.

LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Shit, duuuh. I didn't see the section. Oops. Jumped the gun.
    1-800-273-8255

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    Shit, duuuh. I didn't see the section. Oops. Jumped the gun.
    Ha,ha. Actually is what I thought.

LEVY

John Z. De Lorean

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by deloumis View Post
    I made a deal with the owner. Car will be parted out, let me know if your interested in any parts PM me with your best offer and we will work it out from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVY View Post
    If you are not buying it, you should not post, that is on of the rules. This kind of post make Ron's job a little bit harder.

He is kind of telling people that that car is not worth it.

Just wait until Deloumis start posting pictures and then you will see that this car is really worth it.

Ron, just wait untill Deloumis post on this thread and then close it, I believe he is going to part it out, he would then open his own thread.

LEVY
    Thanks! But I don't mind the "work" if it helps people get together.
    The rule(s) was made largely to stop a little bit of pumping prices up for friends and a lot of dragging them down for friends, revenge, trolling, ect. That don't cut it, and allowing "good" but not "bad" doesn't either, so here we are...

Since the new rules and initial clean up, I usually ask the OP about deleting things, unless it involves price/value, or obvious BS.
    (But I must say this is one screwed up thread...over half of it is...well, you know ;-)

I wouldn't close it until Friday anyway (a pending sale), unless the OP asked, of coarse.

EDIT: It is confirmed - - This D has made it's way to a new home! (Contact Deloumis)

My VIN:    16245

My son posted this. He is a really big fan of DeLorean. He meant it in good spirit and did not mean to offend. Apologies if it did.
    Q: How do you make a small fortune restoring a DeLorean?
    A: Start out with a large fortune!

Vin 16245 (83, 5sp Blk) aka Stinky

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKay View Post
    My son posted this. He is a really big fan of DeLorean. He meant it in good spirit and did not mean to offend. Apologies if it did.
    Apologies not needed!

The seller, who according to my son is a real nice person, posted some of the worst pictures he could, I believe to make sure people would not be disappointed if they had to travel to see the car, my son (Deloumis) happened to be a few blocks away when seller posted this for sale thread here on this forum.

I just saw the car this morning (IS ALREADY HOME), to tell you the truth, the exterior is complete and very nice, all the SS panels are in very nice condition, even the interior, believe it or not, is a lot better than expected, I will not say anything else for now, I will let Deloumis tell more about the overall condition, he bought this car for parts and hope he think twice about parting it out.

Thanks.

LEVY

John Z. De Lorean

My VIN:    2565

Met with the seller, real nice guy that had big plans just lost time and interest. We made a deal Tuesday, I now own the car
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?5178-Vin-883

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast