FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2013 DeLorean Wall Calandars

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    I was going to reply back about it yesterday and forgot.

My Calendar on the cover says 2013, but all the months inside says 2012! My Mrs noticed this, I was too busy drooling over the pictures to spot it.
    Simon,

Do all the months say 2012? There is an option when you "add to basket" about which month you want the calendar to start on. Not sure why anyone would want that, but if you ordered it in November, that drop down selection button defaulted to November 2012. So the first two months shown would be November 2012 and December 2012, and then January 2013, and it would finish at October 2013. Michael added the 2013 to the cover image himself, but the calendar pages are generated by CafePress. Perhaps you did not realize that selection was left on November as the starting month when you ordered it?

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    01955

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Simon,

Do all the months say 2012? There is an option when you "add to basket" about which month you want the calendar to start on. Not sure why anyone would want that, but if you ordered it in November, that drop down selection button defaulted to November 2012. So the first two months shown would be November 2012 and December 2012, and then January 2013, and it would finish at October 2013. Michael added the 2013 to the cover image himself, but the calendar pages are generated by CafePress. Perhaps you did not realize that selection was left on November as the starting month when you ordered it?
    Possibly, was ages ago when I ordered it. Will have to check when it flips to 2013 and if the 2012 dates are now prehistoric for the months. If so, what a waste of money.

My VIN:    3937

I think you may have understood what I meant, Simon. You don't need to "wait until it flips to 2013" because I meant go grab the paper copy of the calendar sitting on your desk, and flip through it in person. What I was guessing might have happened, is that you didn't see the drop down menu asking you what month your 12-month calendar is to start on, and you left it on the default November. In that case, the first month in your calendar would be November 2012, then December 2012, then January 2013 and so on until the 12th month of October 2013. Why CafePress would give you this option I do not know as it doesn't seem like anyone would want that. But as Michael mentioned, they have a guaranteed satisfaction clause for your order, so I'd expect you could ask them to send you another calendar the way you intended on having it. You want your first month of the 12 to be January 2013, just like most people would expect it to be.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    3028

Most calendars normally give you the full next year and December of the previous year, they should have just done that and not give any options.

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    Most calendars normally give you the full next year and December of the previous year, they should have just done that and not give any options.
    This year is the first that I have seen of the "choose your starting month" option. Makes things interesting as I try to pick photos that represent the seasons properly for the calendar . . .I took a picture of my car with a hurse for October. sliding the months around could put that in August . . .

Looks like if you order one now, the only option is to have it start in January - much better. I like the idea of having the previous December as well, but have not control over that with CafePress.
    Michael Babb

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Well, color me intrigued

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Babb View Post
    .I took a picture of my car with a hurse for October. sliding the months around could put that in August . . .
    Hearse? Horse?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    01955

Double checked the Calendar last night. Looks like I've been given a 2012 Calendar. I've sent an email to Cafepress to investigate this. But from memory, I selected to begin in November 2012, so why it's given me a full 2012 Calendar is beyond my comprehension.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Insert time travel joke here
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Well, color me intrigued

Hearse? Horse?
    Hearse . . . don't know what I was thinking with hurse . . .

BTW - Hasn't everyone heard of the Halloween Horse?
    Michael Babb

My VIN:    02261

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Babb View Post
    And really, can you ever have too much DeLorean stuff?
    I whole heartedly agree
    I've got two DeLorean posters that I had framed hanging in my living room and a Sunstar 1:18 scale BTTF DeLorean and now a BTTF DeLorean christmas ornament I bought at Hallmark. A very long time ago I got from DMC Houston a coffee mug a t-shirt and a sweatshirt.
    Several days ago my 2013 DeLorean wall calendar arrived with the three cotton DeLorean Tote Bags. WOO! HOOOO!
    Mark Vanyo
    Links to DeLorean related web sites!
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?19...s-Part-I-of-II.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast