FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unusual Car (Not a Delorean)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Steve Rice doesn't understand what makes this car so special. Its just a Prius with nerd written all over it.
    Just like the Starship Enterprise, this sucker's electrical and chock-full of futuristic technology far ahead of its time. Isn't that obvious?

...what? I don't watch THAT much Star Trek...

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Steve Rice feels the same way. When Steve Rice asked what makes this car so special the thread turned into a let's attack Steve Rice thread.
    Because you want the attention perhaps?

I don't know the motivation why, and speculation I feel would probably just start a useless strawman tangent of some sort. But it just feels like you're trying to irritate people so that you can prove that everyone is against you, so you can argue against being banned. Don't know if it's for yourself or someone else, but again, speculation. Like a little kid who holds a finger in front of someone elses face and taunts, "I'm not touching you!" so that you can claim it's unfair you got punished because you weren't physically touching the other person. But you know that you're still irritating the shit out of them. Especially with the posting in 3rd person bit here.

So far though it's absolutely working for you.
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post
    Because you want the attention perhaps?

I don't know the motivation why, and speculation I feel would probably just start a useless strawman tangent of some sort. But it just feels like you're trying to irritate people so that you can prove that everyone is against you, so you can argue against being banned. Don't know if it's for yourself or someone else, but again, speculation. Like a little kid who holds a finger in front of someone elses face and taunts, "I'm not touching you!" so that you can claim it's unfair you got punished because you weren't physically touching the other person. But you know that you're still irritating the shit out of them. Especially with the posting in 3rd person bit here.

So far though it's absolutely working for you.
    DMCVegas just earned a little respect from me for this. It was well formulated and spelled out. Thanks man.

Steve, I doubt I'll ever meet you in person, you're ok, and I like you in that "Internet troll" kind of way.. But Vegas seems dead on with this observation.
    1-800-273-8255

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Steve Rice sucks.

I have a Torque Wrench... tyb323's Avatar

My VIN:    2399

Club(s):   (DMA)

Tyler Butler thinks Steve Rice is funny, but Tyler Butler thinks some people need to get thicker skin when it comes to Steve Rice and Steve Rice's obvious shennanigans.
    Tyler Butler
    Vin 2399 - July 81 Black Interior, Automatic

Quote Originally Posted by tyb323 View Post
    Tyler Butler thinks Steve Rice is funny, but Tyler Butler thinks some people need to get thicker skin when it comes to Steve Rice and Steve Rice's obvious shennanigans.
    James Tait agrees, in fact he understands because he got banned for the "V" word...
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by tyb323 View Post

Tyler Butler should see the growing list of emails from people getting tired of Steve Rice's antics, because people are tired and annoyed of obvious shenanigans ...
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    DMCVegas just earned a little respect from me for this. It was well formulated and spelled out. Thanks man.

Steve, I doubt I'll ever meet you in person, you're ok, and I like you in that "Internet troll" kind of way.. But Vegas seems dead on with this observation.
    I have my moments, and no, I'm not always an asshole.

James Tait agrees, in fact he understands because he got banned for the "V" word...
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

No. thirdmanj got banned because James Tait asked if another member's wife had "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!" tattooed above her (abbreviated) "V" word...right after Ron quit laughing Ron's ass off.

thirdmanj said thirdmanj was over it, but evidently not.

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Here's a concept.... if it isn't specifically about a Delorean, don't post. If you want to be a dickhead, go elsewhere. I don't give a rat's ass if you post in the first, second or third person. This is a Delorean community and it would be OK by me if the resident village idiots would expatriate.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast