Well, the DeLorean Limousine had its First Wedding event to attend this past weekend, and even with the unseasonably cool and rainy weather
for the last day of Summer, no one seemed to mind the abrubt change in the weather, especially the bride and groom.

The groom is a long time DeLorean owner and enthusiast, and since his DeLorean is more custom than stock, the groom and the entire wedding
party were all "on board" to have the DeLorean Limousine on display for some pre-wedding photos at the banquet hall.

Attaching a few "behind the photographers" photos that I took with my iPhone. I have been promised copies of the pro photographer photos,
sometime next month, so I will probably come back to this thread and do an update, once those photos are available.

D-Limo-Wedding1-01.jpg

D-Limo-Wedding1-02.jpg

D-Limo-Wedding1-03.jpg

D-Limo-Wedding1-04.jpg

To answer a few questions before they are asked: No, the DeLorean Limo is not yet fully completed. No, it is currently not being rented out.
No, I am not planning on renting it out in the near future. However, if Hollywood calls (with deep pockets), I can make an exception or two.

Later,
Rich W.