FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Fall Foliage touring

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Fall Foliage touring

The Fall colors in North western Wisconsin are absolutely stunning right now. I was traveling south out of Superior when I passed a rest area that was packed with Corvettes ( probably a club doing a fall foliage tour). As I passed by they were just starting to pull onto the highway. A few miles down the road where US Hwy 2 and US Hwy 53 split I pulled over and waited for them to pass and count them. It was a caravan of 58 Vettes the oldest being 1 80-82 era. A couple C-4's with the rest being C-5's and C-6's. It reminded me of the 46 Delorean caravan earlier this spring going to Indy that I participated in. It's great to see other car clubs out do functions.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    3816

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

I can vouch for that. I made a trip up to Minneapolis from Madison this weekend and the scenery is pretty awesome right now.
    -Ben-

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

I hope someone who does the D fall foliage tours post pics like they did back in the old days.
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

The DMA is doing one October 14 on Long Island, NY. It is not too late to sign up.
    David Teitelbaum

I have a Torque Wrench... tyb323's Avatar

My VIN:    2399

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    The DMA is doing one October 14 on Long Island, NY. It is not too late to sign up.
    David Teitelbaum
    Seconded.

We have a real nice drive planned, looking at touring a Gold Coast Mansion or two, maybe even an abandoned mental asylum, all while enjoying the beautiful fall colours and of course the cars. Signup is open at Deloreanmidatlantic.com!
    Tyler Butler
    Vin 2399 - July 81 Black Interior, Automatic

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Hope you all have a great time and post up some pics!!!
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.