FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Owner's Directory

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    How do I get a password? When I go to 'get a password', it wants me to give one ... but I don't have a password at the moment.

My VIN ends with 04610, but nothing has changed since the last time ...
    Andy,

If you are already a member of the DOD (which you are), then you already have a password. So when you go to "Get Password", you are attempting to get the DOWNLOAD PASSWORD for the publication itself. To get the download password, you must enter your VIN and matching DOD password (which you should already have -- but if you don't, I can reset it for you, let me know if you want me to do that) .

You should have gotten an email from me....did u?

Thomas

My VIN:    04610

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    Andy,

If you are already a member of the DOD (which you are), then you already have a password. So when you go to "Get Password", you are attempting to get the DOWNLOAD PASSWORD for the publication itself. To get the download password, you must enter your VIN and matching DOD password (which you should already have -- but if you don't, I can reset it for you, let me know if you want me to do that) .

Thomas

I didn't recieve an email from you, sorry ... It's been a while since I looked anything up on the Owners Directory, I must have forgotten my password. Could you send it to me in PM if possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    [Snip] I must have forgotten my password. Could you send it to me in PM if possible?
    PM sent.

DOD Log On

I am having trouble logging on to the updated DOD. I have been a member for many years but the message that I get states that either my VIN number or the password is incorrect. I used the most recent password that I am aware of.

Thanks,

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by rddmc View Post
    I am having trouble logging on to the updated DOD. I have been a member for many years but the message that I get states that either my VIN number or the password is incorrect. I used the most recent password that I am aware of.

Thanks,

Rod
    PM sent.

Thomas

Last edited by Citizen; 02-17-2015 at 06:29 PM.

June 2015 DOD Published

DOD members can now download the June 2015 publication of the DOD at any time.

A number of months ago, I had expected this to be a July release, but some outside influences are forcing me to publish one month early. Those forces, having to do with my internet & hosting provider, will likely have some affect on the hosting of the DOD, and the Texas club web site in general (more on that later). But in the mean time, I just wanted to let everyone that if they wanted the latest DOD, now is the time to get it.

CoverPage.jpg

deloreanownersdirectory.net

Comments always welcome.

Thomas Kidd
    Keeper of the new DeLorean Owners Directory.

Last edited by Citizen; 06-14-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    Andy,

Thomas

How do I become a member? Also, is there way to find out the history of my car, such as Original Owner? Mine came with an engine swap (that was done very well), but the PO I bought it from didn't know a lot about it.

Thanks,

Greg

December 2015 DOD Published

DOD members can now download the December 2015 publication of the DOD at any time.

CoverPage.jpg

Comments always welcome.

Thomas Kidd
    Keeper of the new DeLorean Owners Directory.

New Directory to be Published

Hey everyone, I am planning on publishing a new DeLorean Owners Directory (DOD) prior to DCS. Now would be the best time for you to either join, or if already in the directory, check your data and make corrections. If you are driving to DCS, wouldn't it be great to have a list of DeLorean Owners along your route, who might could offer technical support (those willing are indicated in the directory)?

I will wait as long as possible before printing, but it has to be before the week of the show. Whatever, I will post here when a new publication is available.

CoverPage.jpg

Join today!

Thomas K.

How do you update a VIN info if you are a new owner and the previous owner already registered that VIN?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast