FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: North Carolina Tech Day: Saturday, October 13, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Update on the pigeon. Animal control was absolutely worthless, they refused to help with capture and locating the owner. I was able to get the bird off the roof and write down the tracking numbers. A little research and now I know who the owner is. It is from Warwick NY. It is a club bird, and the name of the club is World Trade Center Memorial. They are having a convention this weekend. An email has been sent to the club to let them know the location of the bird. It has been fed and watered again. I'll update again when I have more info.
    No shit. Wow. Wouldn't have thought that.
    1-800-273-8255

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Pigeon update! The Bird is really from Brooklyn New York! A club event was held somewhere in West Virginia a couple weeks ago. I don't know how many birds were released total, but nine birds hit a bad storm and ended up in North Carolina somehow. I don't know what other cities the other birds are in. The bird will eventually make its way back home, it's instincts are that strong. I will continue to help it get stronger in the meantime. My oldest son has to do a science experiment for class, so the bird has become the project. Everything happens for a reason!

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

I don't now if anyone will get this but:

The most famous pigeon fancier I know.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    1561

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Pigeon update! The Bird is really from Brooklyn New York! A club event was held somewhere in West Virginia a couple weeks ago. I don't know how many birds were released total, but nine birds hit a bad storm and ended up in North Carolina somehow. I don't know what other cities the other birds are in. The bird will eventually make its way back home, it's instincts are that strong. I will continue to help it get stronger in the meantime. My oldest son has to do a science experiment for class, so the bird has become the project. Everything happens for a reason!
    Nice of you to take the bird "under your wing" so to speak... Watch out for avian flu!

Todd
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    I don't now if anyone will get this but:

The most famous pigeon fancier I know.
    Heh, I read his cartoon strip in the Daily Mirror every day!
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3