FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: $9000 DeLorean for sale today

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

$9000 DeLorean for sale today

All, just two hours ago this DeLorean was posted for sale on the CL for $9000! I just had to post it and get your thoughts.
    I didnt know if we were allowed to post links in the forum so here is the info below. Just search All of Craigslist and type in DeLorean and its there as well.
    Eli

spokane craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

1981 DELOREAN FOR SALE - $9000 (SPOKANE)

1981 DELORIAN DMC-12. BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR, BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR, WORKING GULLWING DOORS. ITS A MANUAL DRIVER, LOW MILEAGE WITH ONLY 8,328 ORIGINAL MILES. BEEN SITTING IN SHOP READY TO GO. CALL OR TEXT 509-322-1787

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3338670631

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanDude View Post
    All, just two hours ago this DeLorean was posted for sale on the CL for $9000! I just had to post it and get your thoughts.
    I didnt know if we were allowed to post links in the forum so here is the info below. Just search All of Craigslist and type in DeLorean and its there as well.
    Eli

spokane craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

1981 DELOREAN FOR SALE - $9000 (SPOKANE)

1981 DELORIAN DMC-12. BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR, BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR, WORKING GULLWING DOORS. ITS A MANUAL DRIVER, LOW MILEAGE WITH ONLY 8,328 ORIGINAL MILES. BEEN SITTING IN SHOP READY TO GO. CALL OR TEXT 509-322-1787

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3338670631
    Wow, you found this before Chris?
    1-800-273-8255

The gentleman listing it has three pictures of the D, a brief summary and the mileage. The listing looks legit. I didn't email him though. I personally don't have the capital just yet but maybe someone here would see this and inquire. Thank you! Eli

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Doesn't look bad so far, but the truth lies in the details!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Burns View Post
    Doesn't look bad so far, but the truth lies in the details!
    Chris, are you still the DeLorean Hunter? Lol, I did think of you as soon as I saw this. Well, your DeLorean Hunter quote at least!

could your hunt be over?

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

The hunt is never over! lol

I have been finding Deloreans for other people lately (since I don't have funds myself). Wish I had one right now that was ready to go

This is the cheapest I have ever seen a D. Someone is going to get a sweet deal. Hopefully there's no rust or anything major to do repair wise.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Yes, it's ok to post links, but something like this should be in Open Discussion, not For Sale, as I assume you aren't the seller.

I cannot imagine that this car hasn't got a slew of problems at this price.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Yes, it's ok to post links, but something like this should be in Open Discussion, not For Sale, as I assume you aren't the seller.

I cannot imagine that this car hasn't got a slew of problems at this price.

Sorry for posting in the incorrect place, I can see why it wouldn't go here. I'm not the seller but did want to run this DeLorean by some of you seasoned D veterines. For 9k thought it was worth posting, lol I'm just excited to share.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanDude View Post
    Sorry for posting in the incorrect place, I can see why it wouldn't go here. I'm not the seller but did want to run this DeLorean by some of you seasoned D veterines. For 9k thought it was worth posting, lol I'm just excited to share.
    I believe is on the forum rules, if you are not the seller or agent, then you should not post here on this section, otherwise people wanted to sell would have a hard time selling.

LEVY
    I would work extra hard at whatever I was doing to become so good at it and that I would never have to kiss anyone's fanny to keep my job. And I never have and I never will.

John Z. De Lorean

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast