FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean for sale on ebay $7100 and rising

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

DeLorean for sale on ebay $7100 and rising

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981-...item3a7af49615

They have some great pics up, and of the underneath as well.

Just wanted to share!

Best, Eli

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Club(s):   (DCF)

That one was on E-bay last year and has had a few things done to it since then. As the seller states it will need a new front end extension for the frame and ac work.

Interesting note: I know the owner of the sister car to that one. When he sold it last year it had around 300k miles on it. It now resides in France being restored.

My VIN:    2681

Club(s):   (DMA)

I've seen this car in person and inspected it if anyone is interested, just reply here or send me a PM with any questions on it.

He bought it from a previous owner for $13k, didn't look under the car before he did, now he's trying to flip it because it has tons of issues he just didn't take the time to properly inspect. It ran VERY rough when I test drove it, the passenger side door I don't even think will close or open at this point it's so jacked, and that frame, uh, yeah. Probably a $10k car at most in my opinion.
    Last edited by uhhair; 10-22-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uhhair View Post
    I've seen this car in person and inspected it if anyone is interested, just reply here or send me a PM with any questions on it.

He bought it from a previous owner for $13k, didn't look under the car before he did, now he's trying to flip it because it has tons of issues he just didn't take the time to properly inspect. It ran VERY rough when I test drove it, the passenger side door I don't even think will close or open at this point it's so jacked, and that frame, uh, yeah. Probably a $10k car at most in my opinion.
    Its a shame... Im local

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by uhhair View Post

Did he buy it from a guy in Maryland? Where was it from?

My VIN:    2681

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    Did he buy it from a guy in Maryland? Where was it from?
    Car was originally purchased from a kid younger than me in Northern Virginia.