FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5 Ridiculous Gun Myths Everyone Believes (Thanks to Movies)

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Not familiar with "LTI" either. The M4 did fine prior to the deployment; my qualification suffered because we were required to use the CCO, but by the first month it was worthless.

Not in charge....luckily for you Renee_1632's Avatar

My VIN:    01632

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Not familiar with "LTI" either. The M4 did fine prior to the deployment; my qualification suffered because we were required to use the CCO, but by the first month it was worthless.
    Not sure what the Army calls it. It's when your armory function checks your weapon beyond a regular function check (the put it on safe, pull trigger, take it off safe, listen for hammer...etc) I'm just saying it sounds like an issue with your M4. Or your magazines. Did you stretch your springs out regularly?
    Renee

VIN 1632

You know you're a DeLorean owner when "Run DMC" is not an 80's band, but a daily prayer.

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Renee_1632 View Post
    Not sure what the Army calls it. It's when your armory function checks your weapon beyond a regular function check (the put it on safe, pull trigger, take it off safe, listen for hammer...etc) I'm just saying it sounds like an issue with your M4. Or your magazines. Did you stretch your springs out regularly?
    No idea, I do my own functions check to whatever weapon they hand me to sign out.. I have no weapon that is 'mine'..lol So I am used to getting a neglected rifle.. Last one still had sand from New Mexico in it.. Someone failed to clean anything, must have been HHC's weapon before; you should have seen the amount of carbon and sand in the star chamber alone.. WOW! Talk about filthy.. Also, I don't think I have ever stretched out my springs before..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2