FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Going to Apex electronic today

Going to Apex electronic today

Later today I will be taking a trip to Apex electronic in sun valley CA. I would really hope to find some components that were used to make the Screen used Time machines from the BTTF Trilogy. Any idea of what I would recognize from the car that would be there?

Any part info and or placement on the car is appreciated.

Photos would be nice too.
    Last edited by gasflaphoodfan95; 10-27-2012 at 01:05 PM.

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

This video may help:

My VIN:    6125

Apex has been picked over pretty well when it comes to finding any time machine parts...

You may stumble across a few misc parts though if you really know what you're looking for. None of the major parts are there anymore though... Janitrol heaters, TRW keypads, Oil separators... those have been scooped up years ago.

It's still a fun experience to go though and dig through the radioactive dust. Here's a pretty good walk through video for anyone else who's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XesfMfS5usY

Just leave me out of it..

Even if you don't find something time machine related there, Apex is still very much a trip worth taking.

I will say that EVERY time I've been there I've found something worth the effort - you just have to be willing to look a bit. Go there enough times and Don may even let you into the other back rooms and warehouses.

Also, be sure to hit Norton Sales, Luchy's, and Industrial Metal Supply. They are all in the area and sources for Time Machine related bits.

-Gary
    Last edited by Gary Weaver II; 11-14-2012 at 05:24 PM.