FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Chad vs. DPI Discussions ***Split from other threads***

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Even ask to sit next to her in church. Just be honest, sincere, and polite. Watch her signals.
    I'm pretty sure this is going to open up a can of worms (and possibly get me banned for a religious post) but we sometimes do sit next to each other at church. Proof is at 1 min and 50 seconds in this video.

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Aw, she's cute! Good job eyeballing the camera the whole time

And no, I don't call that a religious post, just a video of you singing in church. You're ok.
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

Banned

Aw, she's cute! Good job eyeballing the camera the whole time

And no, I don't call that a religious post, just a video of you singing in church. You're ok.
    It might look like I'm eyeballing the camera but I'm not. I'm one of only two or three people that actually look at our director.

My VIN:    6585

... for NOW!

If you really like her, just let her get to know the real you. She's already willing to go places with you, so that's a great start to begin with. Since she likes doing things like rock climbing and being a big kid, don't overlook the almighty power of a good game of mini golf and a nice dinner at Ruths Chris.
    Agreed. Also don't bother with this whole waiting To call her B.S. simply to try and make her more fond of you. That's just more mind games assholes play with one another. If you had a good time doing something together, just let her know. And if you'd like to do something together again, just let her know, and ask her permission to do something together again. Worst case scenario is she says no, or starts to get into trying to play mind games with you if she's that kind of person. If so, you will have saved yourself ALLOT of headaches. Trust me. However if she likes you back, this will also show her that you're above all the fake crap and are an straightforward person.

Since you're also keen on music, here's a classic that I think sums this all up nicely.http://youtu.be/gYcR77FSUVs
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Banned

So tonight is the night I call her up and ask her on another date. She mentioned rock climbing the other night so I'm thinking I should call her up and somehow suggest that for Friday night.

My VIN:    3028

Good luck here is some motivational music.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alFlaMC2b3c

My VIN:    03254

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post

O and on another note: A good way to get attention is not pretending your front grille was stolen off your car and having other owners take pity on you. When you showed up here with an extra grill I about flipped because I know Haney bought you one to be nice.
    I was just skimming along and ran into this.....

I can vouch for this as being 100% accurate. I met Chad at DCS-Vegas knew he was a soldier and stationed in Iraq seems to be a nice young man a bit odd perhaps but generally a nice person... One day I was ordering parts from Dave @ DMCMW on the day they were dealing with Chad over the stolen grille... I felt a desire to help him out and had DMCMW pay for the grille from my credit card. Dave & Julee can verify...

If I were to find out that I (and Dave & Julee) were duped by a dirty dealer... I'd be VERY PISSED...

fwiw.. I have always gotten good service from DPI... In fact I fired up my car this week for the 1st time since hibernation season started... Josh did the tune a couple of years ago... it started easy and the idle is ROCK SOLID @ 750 RPM... if course I always pay my bills and stay on top of my service...

Dan
    vin 03254

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13